Looking for a horse to loan or share

I have a 15/15.1 heavy weight irish coloured cob available for full loan. Must be experienced rider as only 6 so still a baby. NO NOVICES. Chance to compete for the right person. Hes got a really big jump. Has done jumpx, hacking, good in traffic. Experienced adults only please. To stay at present yard in Ridgeway. Small contribution required to pay for farrier every 8 weeks.

Have pm'd you :)

Hi

I have a 16.1hh gelding for share 7yrs old, 2-3 days a week. He is stabled in Tickhill, Doncaster if anyone is interested please let me know.

He would suit a confident rider as can be forward going but is a great allrounder for someone.

Thanks

Hi i have a pony for part loan in coal aston, lovely lad, 14.2 no novices though please he is a very good boy and i want him to stay that way! chance to compete for right person too but not necessary x

If you could PM me more details that would be great :)

saw one advertised at the entrance to the farm shop at bradway yesterday not sure if it was a horse or pony though ?

hi thanks every1 for your help iv just been given a ex racehorse so im sorted now :))

Hi

I am looking to help some with riding or part loan a horse in the chesterfield area. If anyone knows anyone please let me know!

Thanks

i'd love a part loan over the summer. around 14.2 - 15.2 would be perfect.

i dont drive so it'd help if the stables are easy to get access to and in sheffield

i'm quite small, so nothing too strong to ride or bolshy on the ground.

will be available most days to suit.

don't mind a hacker.

PM if you have anything suitable

delly where in sheffield are you??

Ecclesfield/ Parson cross area

Hi

I am looking to help some with riding or part loan a horse in the chesterfield area. If anyone knows anyone please let me know!

Thanks

I would also be able to consider woodseats and norton side of sheffield

There is a farm in Staveley i think who loans out horses to stay at the current yard.

I have heard the lady is very cheap with prices and also has stales and livery available.

I think the farm maybe called hilltop but not sure :)