X Factor 2010 Thread

Yes, a black footballer rumoured to be gay. Ever heard of a PR stunt?

Would these be the rumours that he filed a lawsuit against, ever heard of papers inventing stories to sell newspapers.

She takes through another black singer , is it time for some posters to eat humble pie.

Thank u :) I did think it was a bit too obvious but you never know these days...

Just watching Diva Fever were a joke, only there because there gay. If they were straight and that relatively crap voices they wouldn't be there. Song was rubbish too, generally rubbish like a lot of the acts this year

Having not seen the Xfactor for some time I thought I would give it ago. WOW, what a load of tosh, I can feel my few remaining brain cells dying. No wonder the country is in such a bloody mess if this is what millions of people are watching / obsessed with.

I know there is an Xfactor thread but I thought I would avoid posting my opinion on it as I know people get overly defensive about these wannabe idiots singing crap karaoke!

I think the first 2 or 3 shows are always a bit rubbish - all the contestants are nervous and not at their best. Hopefully someone with genuine talent will start to shine through over time. But, if you think its a load of tosh then you best avoid itv1 on a sat night for a couple of months!