X Factor 2010 Thread

Hmm, Cheryl Cole, a person most famous for racially abusing a cloakroom attendant, has to choose between a rubbish white singer and a talented black one. No surprise that the rubbish white one gets through, surely?

Yet she married a black footballer, where does that fit into your theory.

Ganu may be talented but if reports are to be believed she shouldn't even have been in the country to compete in the x factor and now faces deportation.

Hmm, Cheryl Cole, a person most famous for racially abusing a cloakroom attendant, has to choose between a rubbish white singer and a talented black one. No surprise that the rubbish white one gets through, surely?

Wow! You do sound like an unhappy bunny!

Cheryl was unanimously cleared of the racial element.

Link here.

Cheryl was told not to put Gamu through because of Visa related issues.

End of race argument.

Wow! You do sound like an unhappy bunny!

Cheryl was unanimously cleared of the racial element.

Link here.

Cheryl was told not to put Gamu through because of Visa related issues.

End of race argument.

On news x factor bosses made a statement saying they did not know about visa issues until media informed them.

On news x factor bosses made a statement saying they did not know about visa issues until media informed them.

So they say.

And when exactly did the media inform them?

Don’t let the fact that the brilliant black singer is about to be deported stand in the way of a good old :rant::rant::rant::rant:

There's not much point in voting for a contestant that's probably not even going to be in the country by the finals date, is there, really?

Not read the thread, but I thought there'd be one on this ... I've watched all of these epi's which is unlike me. I don't normally like this crap.

Everything has been so predictable, especially this last weekend, until Cheryl's lot. That looked so fixed, it's unbelievable. That dizzy blonde who can't string two words together :rolleyes: At least the one with the wonky mouth admitted defeat, yet she got through too!

I haven't seen any talent at all, other than that bloke who was a painter, the one with a hat. His last weeks performance was very good. The only one that I could ever listen too sing. Superb voice. Kind of reminds me of Art Garfunkel type sound.

Yet she married a black footballer, where does that fit into your theory.

Yes, a black footballer rumoured to be gay. Ever heard of a PR stunt?

Have to say, that was a pretty good effort. Some people took the bait as well!

I can't believe how much of a fuss this has caused; it's ridiculous!!

The thing is, I remember that last year Cheryl's 'final 3' weren't the best three IMO... but none of the rejects were black or controversial so no-one gave two hoots then! :rolleyes:

She can't win either way; if she'd put Gamu through she probably would have been blasted by certain people for putting through 'an illegal immigrant' and everyone would have been going on about the fact that autotune was used so heavily on her audition.

Although now because 'she was robbed' everyone has conveniently forgotten about that & decided she's the best singer that ever existed, ever. :rolleyes:

Hmmmmmm let me guess the big supprise at the weekend there will be wild cards

the judges are going to perform a song

I can't believe how much of a fuss this has caused; it's ridiculous!!

Not that I want to get into a serious debate over a programme that obviously creates controversy to win viewers...

She put through 2 out of 3 people who <removed> up, when the others didn't.

I can see why she put through wonky mouth, but the blonde one, not only couldn't sing, but couldn't even sing under the pressure of singing in front of 2 people, let alone 10 million (or however many watch the boring finals).

That's probably why there is a fuss. It looked suspicious.

Edited by whitewitch
masked swearing

Not that I want to get into a serious debate over a programme that obviously creates controversy to win viewers...

She put through 2 out of 3 people who <removed> up, when the others didn't.

I can see why she put through wonky mouth, but the blonde one, not only couldn't sing, but couldn't even sing under the pressure of singing in front of 2 people, let alone 10 million (or however many watch the boring finals).

That's probably why there is a fuss. It looked suspicious.

I hope they both buckle under pressure tonight and forget their words and break down and start crying in front of 10 million people, that would be so funny :hihi: I wont be watchin though I will be out, will be watchin repeat tomorrow though :roll:

Edited by whitewitch
masked swearing in quote