X Factor 2010 Thread

Cheryl made a mistake chosing Katie over Gamu, Katie is just not likeable and she stuffed up her first and her final audition - proving she cracks under pressure. Gamu was consistantly good and she is cute to boot.

Think its been set up for the public to vote on Saturday night for Gamu to be voted back in. More money on phone votes.

Cheryl made a mistake chosing Katie over Gamu, Katie is just not likeable and she stuffed up her first and her final audition - proving she cracks under pressure. Gamu was consistantly good and she is cute to boot.

she'll be first out I hope....she is crap and will not be able to cope with the pressure

The idiots are all out playing the racist card it seems, allegedly, Cheryl didn't put her through because she is both black and African:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1317762/Cheryl-Cole-engulfed-row-racism-Gamu-Nhengu-kicked-X-Factor.html

Ridiculous isn't it!

She's so racist... she married a black guy, her best mate is a black guy, and she put a black girl through...

I would have put Gamu over that annoying drama queen Katie through... but playing the race card is just pathetic! :rolleyes:

Haha .. for me, X Factor is compulsive light entertainment. I had to admit to getting so annoyed on Saturday at Gamu not going through I had a huge sulk and vowed not to watch it again.

I bet I'll still be tuning in on Saturday!

Ridiculous isn't it!

She's so racist... she married a black guy, her best mate is a black guy, and she put a black girl through...

I would have put Gamu over that annoying drama queen Katie through... but playing the race card is just pathetic! :rolleyes:

said on the radio that Cheryl was told not to put Gamu through as there could be a problem with her visa. Bet on Saturday night there will be surprise,surprise an extra place. You go Gamu Girl!!!

Apparantly there could be some wildcard's that will be put through to the live finals. However,I have also heard that Gamu was not chosen due to a visa problem.

They are looking for someone that could prove “commercial”, who exactly would be Gamu's target audience.

Come on people its fixed to get ratings .

Hmmmmmm let me guess the big supprise at the weekend there will be wild cards

and Gamu will be back in it . A nation of sheep Baaaaar baaar baaaaaaaaaar

why didnt gamu get thru.......she is brilliant

Hmm, Cheryl Cole, a person most famous for racially abusing a cloakroom attendant, has to choose between a rubbish white singer and a talented black one. No surprise that the rubbish white one gets through, surely?

Hmm, Cheryl Cole, a person most famous for racially abusing a cloakroom attendant, has to choose between a rubbish white singer and a talented black one. No surprise that the rubbish white one gets through, surely?

Don’t let the fact that the brilliant black singer is about to be deported stand in the way of a good old :rant::rant::rant::rant:

Gamu should have gone trhough instead of that pain in the arse wanna be diva Katie - she is gunna so get on my t...