X Factor 2010 Thread

I just think Rebecca has no personality whatsoever

Did you see Aiden trying to sing down the mic! Ha!

In the long run I think one direction will do the best. The little lasses will love em!

but he sang like a cat being strangled

Now I agree with this statement !!:roll:

Is it just me or is the Sheffield forum clock wrong? People on this thread are posting who has won and it says the time is from yesterday!!!!!

I make it 23:14 sunday night.

Problem solved, clock was wrong when I wasn't logged in, I am now and it is back to normal.

Edited by rainbow sky

I think Matt has just won the show, brilliant vocals

You know Matt sounded better in the earlier rounds, but I felt embarrassed how bad his voice sounded tonight. I wonder who voted for him ? :huh:

I was gutted for Rebecca (Booooooo) I hope she gets a contract out of this but well done Matt.

I was gutted for Rebecca (Booooooo) I hope she gets a contract out of this but well done Matt.

I really thought she would win, as shes an excellent singer.

I've logged on here to find out who won.

Well done Matt.

The other two finalists will do well out of it.

I really thought she would win, as shes an excellent singer.

Me too! If Galaxy chocolate could sing it would have Becca's voice. When she sings loud she sings loud but when Matt sings loud it's almost like shouting.

I do hope Becca gets a great deal and as Louis said she is the only one of the acts that will appeal internationally. To me she is the UK's answer to Randy Crawford - her sound is very similar.

swarfendor43

rebecca is a recording artist, not an entertainer (which is what the mainstream industry is like in the modern day), i think she will be forgotten soon enough and may have a couple songs but nothing spectacular. wonder if matts band will have a part to play in his new found career as he is in a decent enough band already. one direction will be another boy band that sound all the same alla JLS and The Wanted (oh joy) :gag:

Another 'Fix' on X-Factor. Simon Cowell fixed it so his group came third! The man has no shame.