X Factor 2010 Thread

I thought Rebeccas second song was awful. Personally, I don't like her voice

I think she's had some rubbish songs.

cher lloyd - WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP

She really winds me up! When she came out with "I want to do something different for British music" I was astounded. Excuse me? How is singing someone elses song and rapping someone elses rap (both in faux American accents) doing something different? Who the hell does she think she is?

I don't blame her, she's only 17 and probably doesnt know any better, but for Cheryl and Simon to fill her head with the notion that she's somehow the next Alicia Keys is beyhond me.

I thought Rebeccas second song was awful. Personally, I don't like her voice

Your kiddin best theme night buy far

And Rebeccas first song was so good what a tune

Not my cup of tea second one but she stil sang it beautifull

cher lloyd - WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP

Bottom 2 cher and mary and bet it goes to dead lock cause danni

So does not like cher

Elimination bookies odds mary 4/11 cher 2/1 Rebecca 16/1 matt 50/1 one D 50/1

Edited by arsenal
adding more

OMG...what a laugh she is............Cher (vote for me blubber blubber blubber) Loyd....

Cowel should have let it go to the viewers vote....but because he wants the money...........so he went with Blubber guts..!!

OMG...what a laugh she is............Cher (vote for me blubber blubber blubber) Loyd....

Cowel should have let it go to the viewers vote....but because he wants the money...........so he went with Blubber guts..!!

He had to look over to his lapdog first and when instructed he could give his vote!!

Well done to Cher tonight, Vick Reeves would have been so proud!

I thought semi finals always went to public vote??? That's what Dermot said on Sat anyway.

Hmmm... not another fix eh?

I thought semi finals always went to public vote??? That's what Dermot said on Sat anyway.

Hmmm... not another fix eh?

Simon has done some serious fixing to get who he wants into the final. The final also only ever usually has 3 in it, but now we have 4?

I'm tipping Cher will go first, followed by Rebecca and then it will be a close call between Matt and One Direction. I have said all along that One Ditection will win, one because Simon wants his own way and two because I'm not sure he'd want Danni to win, I personally think he doesn't actually like her because she doesn't dance to his tune like pupet Cheryl.

I actually started watching the X-Factor this year as the finals started after channel surfing into it one Saturday and having my attention caught by that Aiden lad doing Mad World, then seeing Treyc (really? Treyc? Not Tracy? Really?) and oh-my-gosh Rebecca. And I think Matt Cardle did Britney that week too. And I was so surprised at how good they were it got me watching every week.

Then after they kicked off Treyc (srsly? Treyc?) and then Aiden for Megachin-I-mean-Katie-wooden-Waissel I realised it really isn't about talent is it? It's about creating robotic, drama-school dur-brained product. The ones left with talent are Rebecca (in bucketloads) and probably Matt, and for my money Cher's got a bit too. So bet on One Direction, who as my friend's seven year old pointed out are basically The Wanted Jnr.

M.E.H.

But leave Cheryl alone, she's LOVELY! :love:

Edited by Fivetide
post script