X Factor 2010 Thread

This week:

Cher: loved her first song, wasn't so sold on the second one.

Katie: RUBBISH, get ya coat.

Rebecca: first song very dull and boring, second song much better but she still just stood there moulded to the spot, very leona like.

Matt: First song good, second song excellent.

Mary: Liked her U2 song, Pretenders song a bit kareoke

Wagner: :D

One Direction: liked thier first song, thought the second song was boring.

Tactics worked tonight by X Factor team to get rid of Wagner. Anyone who says that the team don't know the voting figures each week is deluded.

Surprise double eviction - in other words Wagner is close to the bottom but never close enough to be in bottom two. Lets god rid of the bottom singer, then Wagner will fall into a sing off.

My money is on Wagner being third from bottom with more votes than Mary. Talk about manipulation.

What on earth was that Justin Bieber? He reminds me of me when i used to prance around in my bedroom, only he gets a microphone but no singing..?

Miss u Wagbo!! What else can we get to number one now??

Beiber made me laugh when he said hello to Cheryl and did that stupid phone sign to her as if to say "ring me". AS IF.................. lol. Cocky little git

Fi X Factor a load of Dross, from start to end. Full of anorexic, deluded and slightly insane (for thinking they can sing) wannabee "contestants". There are none who could hold a tune, even if they were given it in a bucket.

Cowell is laughing all the way to the bank, and still the stupid public keep ringing the tills up for him by phoning in every week. Get a life, it's all fixed, Cowell Ltd will decide the winner. Who can make the most brass for the Company will win, regardless of who it is.

Regards

Angel.

you are so right angel, its just a shame the sheep that follow fix factor every week may actually get a brain and realise this

Fi X Factor a load of Dross, from start to end. Full of anorexic, deluded and slightly insane (for thinking they can sing) wannabee "contestants". There are none who could hold a tune, even if they were given it in a bucket.

Cowell is laughing all the way to the bank, and still the stupid public keep ringing the tills up for him by phoning in every week. Get a life, it's all fixed, Cowell Ltd will decide the winner. Who can make the most brass for the Company will win, regardless of who it is.

Regards

Angel.

Wow, at last!!..someone with a brain and a bit of good taste...:)

I thought that this weeek ITV did everything it could to get rid of Wagner, and make him look bad. They didn't show him buying the charity single, made him sing I am a creep, x factor staff refused to let him do interviews for Lorraine and This morning

Basically Wagner was this years laughing stock, like Jedward last year. They always have some nut case act, in actual fact sometimes the mick taking gets that bad, it is bordering on bullying.

cher lloyd - WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP

Tonight:

Cher: First song OK, second song very screechy.

Rebecca: This girl just can't perform at all, she's such a bore to watch, she's been the biggest let down for me, I thought she'd be great but she's so boring. And the second song was only about 10 seconds long.

Mary: Pub/club singerish.

Matt: you could tell he was ill

One direction: Both songs OK.

I thought Rebeccas second song was awful. Personally, I don't like her voice