X Factor 2010 Thread

Just heard the winner of the X factors tragic cover of the Biffy Clyro song many of horror. Not content with ruining hallelujah the morons have done it again.

They have taken an excellent song, removed everything which made it special and produced the blandest song possible.

If you like this song, please listen to the Biffy Clyro version (they actually wrote it) and buy that version instead.

Together we can remove this dirge from our charts. Get rid of Simon cow ell and the X factor now.

Thats why i'm buying the bird.

Have you heard about the bird??

To be fair the song didn't even do that well the first time round. Didn't it only make No. 20?

Even funnier is the fact that X-Factor supporting morons are slating Biffy Clyro because they think he's trying to cash in with a cover!

Thats why i'm buying the bird.

Have you heard about the bird??

You mean to tell me that you haven't heard?

You mean to tell me that you haven't heard?

Ive heard that the bird is no greater or less than but is equal to the word....

Simon Cowell and Co tell us that the X Factor is all about finding a unique, undescovered recording tallent.............................Then they give the winner a Biffy Clyro song that has only been released by the original artist for a few months!

Why anyone would spend their hard earned money on the X Factor version is beoynd me! The original version is by far the better version!

Thank god it's over!............... no chance thet it will be xmas no 1.

Simon Cowell and Co tell us that the X Factor is all about finding a unique, undescovered recording tallent.............................Then they give the winner a Biffy Clyro song that has only been released by the original artist for a few months!

Why anyone would spend their hard earned money on the X Factor version is beoynd me! The original version is by far the better version!

Thank god it's over!............... no chance thet it will be xmas no 1.

X Factor winner Matt Cardle faced competition from acts including Rihanna and The Trashmen but his debut single When We Collide won the battle, selling a whopping 439,000 copies in six days.

taken from http://www.new-magazine.co.uk/latestnews/view/26325/X-Factor-2010-Matt-Cardle-storms-to-Christmas-number-one/

So much for no chance of it being number 1.:hihi::)

X Factor winner Matt Cardle faced competition from acts including Rihanna and The Trashmen but his debut single When We Collide won the battle, selling a whopping 439,000 copies in six days.

taken from http://www.new-magazine.co.uk/latestnews/view/26325/X-Factor-2010-Matt-Cardle-storms-to-Christmas-number-one/

Cowell is now the proud owner of 438,999 copies of the track, the other copy was bought by someone who meant to click the Biffy Claro version :hihi:

Says a lot about the idiotic British public! Why anyone would buy that pile of rotton dog crap I have no idea!

I can't believe he even has a book out just in time for Christmas!! He wrote that quick didn't he??

What a money spinning, disgusting thing the X Factor is!

I am surprised that we have not had a record release from Rebbecca Ferguson yet, has she fell by the wayside, i thought she was very good..