X Factor 2010 Thread

New trainers £65. Train ticket to London £43. Dinner in Burger King £6.50. Dannii and Cheryl's faces on #Xfactor. Priceless.

Brilliant :hihi::hihi::hihi:

x factor is a shambles and simon cowell does not deserve to earn another penny out of it. Wagner wins and it will bring it a step nearer to its demise.

I cant believe they mimed the charity song. I loved Simons face when they announced Wagner was through hahaha

Why, when the judges vote does Simon always look across at Cheryl? Is she giving him the spoilt brat stare???

I agree, its the worst one ever. I am not sure what the judges were thinking this year when they selected their acts to go to the live show.

I do hope Wagner wins it just to show the judges they have simply lost the plot this year.

Maybe they need to change the judges, get rid of Louis and Cheryl, bring back Sharon :)

Agree, I'd def get rid of Cheryl, and bring in Nicole from Pussy Cat Dolls, I really liked her.

Paije was never going to win, he's forgettable, not bad but not that good. But I'd have kept him over Cher, why did she sing a song she'd already sung?

Yet again, justice prevails, people who are angry that Wagner is still in are taking the show are little to seriously.

Yet again, justice prevails, people who are angry that Wagner is still in are taking the show are little to seriously.

He's still there for the same reason why Ann Widdicome is still in Strictly, but at least Widdi is entertaining, especially when Anton spins her round with her legs :thumbsup: Wagner and Gillian (in I'm a celebrity) are just boring now.

Wagner can't win! It's just not right! Not sure who I do want to win now though - none of them seem particularly *nice* but at least the majority can sing!

Wagner won't win, it will be like Jedward last year, get to the last 5, but then dissapear!

Next year im going to see who's in SCD, Xfactor, and Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here, then if theres any "fools" in any of them, im not watching :mad:

This is why X Factor has started to annoy me;

Wagner= JOKE

Katie= Cries to get saved+ cant sing

Cher= cant sing very good + dont like her spoiling song by rapping them

Rebecca= good voice but every song sounds the same

Mary= starting to sound like a jane macdonald type pub singer

I dont mind Matt and One direction they arent so bad