X Factor 2010 Thread

you mean you dont take
seriously? :(

lol

Quality!!!!:hihi:

It's light entertainment .. I love it .. can sit and doze away to my heart's content.

"X Factor is a pathetic joke"

...and in other news The Pope remained a Catholic today, bears shat in some woods and someone started a thread on Sheffield Forum asking what the police helicopter was doing overhead.

Some of the singers what the judges reckon are good sound like screeching cats...

Corks,can we add that comment to taxman's list of the blindingly obvious, above?

I can't sing... I am the first to admit that I couldn't carry a tune if it were handed to me in a paper bag...

However, I have had a terribly hard life, which makes me , I think, an ideal candidate for the title...

My mother died two years before I was born, and then went on to abandon me and my fifteen younger brothers and sisters, at the tender age of six...

As a six month old I had to resort to shoplifting, just to survive, and at eight, I had to work, climbing chimneys, sometimes having to be in two chimneys, on the opposite sides of town, at the same time. A difficult feat but thanks to my resilience, I managed it.

ButI knew I always had the star quality, even when I was just a twinkle in my father's eye... I have to make it, I simply MUST win this million pound recording contact! please *sobs*

(sorry, how was that? is that "three Yorkshiremen" enough for you,, Mr Cowell?)

I always joke with the wife and call it gladiators as its the same every week.

I can't sing... I am the first to admit that I couldn't carry a tune if it were handed to me in a paper bag...

However, I have had a terribly hard life, which makes me , I think, an ideal candidate for the title...

My mother died two years before I was born, and then went on to abandon me and my fifteen younger brothers and sisters, at the tender age of six...

As a six month old I had to resort to shoplifting, just to survive, and at eight, I had to work, climbing chimneys, sometimes having to be in two chimneys, on the opposite sides of town, at the same time. A difficult feat but thanks to my resilience, I managed it.

ButI knew I always had the star quality, even when I was just a twinkle in my father's eye... I have to make it, I simply MUST win this million pound recording contact! please *sobs*

(sorry, how was that? is that "three Yorkshiremen" enough for you,, Mr Cowell?)

I love it! :hihi:

"X Factor is a pathetic joke"

...and in other news The Pope remained a Catholic today, bears shat in some woods and someone started a thread on Sheffield Forum asking what the police helicopter was doing overhead.

:hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

What was the helicopter doing btw?!

Sharon Osbourne looks like she's been under the knife again. Got that Wilderstein look about her now.

Sharon Osbourne looks like she's been under the knife again. Got that Wilderstein look about her now.

she has had her face lifted that much ive been told you can now see her belly button on her neck:hihi:

My oh said exactly the same thing when we were watching it last night.

My oh said exactly the same thing when we were watching it last night.

Her face never moved , same expression throughout the show still got big thunder thighs though.