X Factor 2010 Thread

It's awful, same sob stories, same awful, awful music accompanying the sob stories and carrying on with the live audience for auditions is a terrible idea.

This guy said it best.

Can anyone find the youtube link to the girl smacking her friend on stage which will be broadcast next week? I can't find it and can't wait till Saturday!

Why does she smack her?? :o

Thats awful although smackfactor might be the way forward though and more entertaining. I think the show is getting a bit of the same old and the fact their letting people through that sing nothing more then 1-2-3 realease me is a pure joke.

I am now considering auditioning and singing my version of that song here are the well thought out lyrics.

I am a loon, I like licking spoons

My nurse got me on my knees im begging please just give me more drugssssss.

have mercy 1-2-3 section me, section me 1-2-3

Whats everyone think so far, am I gonna get through :loopy:

looks like simon mentors the groups this year .as its just been quoted that they have trashed his villa in spain whilst there at boot camp

I never watch it but my Missus just showed me this bit on Youtube....Ablisa...absolutely classic! Yeah but no but, and when she punched her in the face. X Factor meets The Jeremy Kyle Show!

I never watch it but my Missus just showed me this bit on Youtube....Ablisa...absolutely classic! Yeah but no but, and when she punched her in the face. X Factor meets The Jeremy Kyle Show!

The word Chav was made for that pair!! Ex-best friends:hihi:

Ah, I love the auditions - never bother after those though.

Same here, it's not entertaining without all he duff ones.

The face punch duo were hysterical.

I feel this programme has sunk to new lows, and has now run its course.:roll:

me too, but are plenty of sad people that watch this drivel unfortunately

Well my thoughts on the "reality" talent programmes have been on here a few times. They are designed to make as much money from the public as is humanly possible. I firmly do not believe for a second that viewers' votes decide who goes off the X Factor or BGT. That decision is made by the producers and ultimately by Simon Cowell, with a view to producing a show the following week that generates as much money as possible. And I was on hols when the Auto - tune story broke, but I hope that S Cowell didn't claim to have no knowledge of it. It's his show, he has the final say on everything, and he might be a nice bloke (as some have said) but he is taking money from the viewers left right and centre.

Don't watch the show now and thankfully neither does Mrs Pitsmoorlad.

Did anyone here like Cher I loved her, she is pretty and a good singer. Loved her song choice as it is a song not used on there before and one of my favourites.

And the girl got attitude :)

Did anyone here like Cher I loved her, she is pretty and a good singer. Loved her song choice as it is a song not used on there before and one of my favourites.

And the girl got attitude :)

good voice... weird mouth movements :confused:

i love xfactor but i really cant get into it this year

Against my own will (the wife.....honestly!) I have been watching the X Factor. I have to be honest, I have seen about 3 people that actually have got something about them. But to my astonishment, Simon Cowell has got them singing Poker Face........... One of the girls I like has got a really cool husky, soulful jazz style voice & she is singing effin Poker Face?!?!?!?

When are people gonna stop buying into this junk & let music progress as an art form, naturally, by people who have love & passion, for music & not for fame!!!??? :rant: