X Factor 2010 Thread

Even though its the same every year, I never tire of watching this programme. I love watching the idiots who have been brainwashed into thinking they can sing. I have my telly sorted on a saturday night now for about 6 weeks :D

Even though its the same every year, I never tire of watching this programme. I love watching the idiots who have been brainwashed into thinking they can sing. I have my telly sorted on a saturday night now for about 6 weeks :D

about 6 weeks? its on till christmas now aint it??

It's awful, same sob stories, same awful, awful music accompanying the sob stories and carrying on with the live audience for auditions is a terrible idea.

Same here! :)

I can't sing either but would never dream of embarrassing myself like that; I wonder what possesses them?!

about 6 weeks? its on till christmas now aint it??

Yeah the final will be mid December, so that's about 16 weeks! :o

Yeah the final will be mid December, so that's about 16 weeks! :o

oh joy of joys!

Had to laugh at JAHM! oh my word!!!

Loved the lad from glasgow though. They didnt show alot of him but he was fab :D

Can anyone find the youtube link to the girl smacking her friend on stage which will be broadcast next week? I can't find it and can't wait till Saturday!

They ruined the format when they decided to host the auditions in the theatre making it another version of Britain's Got Talent.

Before, when they had to sing without music and audience was much, much better IMO.

And, as much as I enjoyed Saturday's programme, too much time was spent on the deluded and not those who were quickly whistled through.

I said to the gf whilst watching this that they were putting effects on the voices a la Cher Believe, now it comes out it's true. Autotune on X Factor!!

X Factor admits to vocal tweaks

They will just use Auto Tune on the winners voice when they record the first sing anyway. So why not just get the public used to this sound at the very early stages of the show.

Edited by vulpine

It stinks and the autotune proves it's not at all about the singing, as if we couldn't guess anyway, when they dedicated nearly half the programme to the most cringeworthy fake teared and fake surprised face, sobber.