Nerja for Sheffields Tourists

Having just spent the last week in Nerja. I can strongly recommend having a few drinks if not more in the Bar El Bosque. Its run by the forums own Malaga Blade. Who being from Sheffield always provides a warm welcome. The sports TV coverage is as good as it gets.

Brian the owner is a familiar face for those of a certain age. Having worked at Josephines and being a former landlord of the Big Tree. He also serves the best kept pint of San Miguel in the resort.

thanks for that pal,hope you had a great time,sorry didn´t see you again b4 you left,its getting hotter here .ffs still 40 degrees last nite at 6-30.!!!

my family went to Nerja few years ago we planning on going back as a whole next year so will make sure we pay a visit, Cheers

Having just returned from Nerja a few weeks ago and visiting the BAR EL BOSQUE on numerous occasions i found the landlord to be too over generous in his supply of drinks to my wife and I resulting in us not being able to rise for breakfast in the mornings in short we found it a waste of time booking into the hotel on a half board basis i,m seriously considering suing the landlord MR BRIAN WISE for the amount of the cost in lost meals due to his over generosity and drinks measures we will be returning in the not to distant future but we will be better prepared for the onslaught of drinks coming our way by taking a case solely filled with paracetamol if any one is visiting the said resort and bar please BE WARNED the landlord is out to get you ****** the BAR EL BOSQUE is also known World wide as THE BLADES SUPPORTERS CLUB HEADQUARTERS BRANCH SPAIN so if you are a BLADE ON TOUR BEWARE of the overzealous landlord YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.

Having visited Bar El Bosque last year, i can confrim everything claimed by the others, what's more disconcerting is that he even acknowledged a Wednesdayite.

Having just returned from Nerja a few weeks ago and visiting the BAR EL BOSQUE on numerous occasions i found the landlord to be too over generous in his supply of drinks to my wife and I resulting in us not being able to rise for breakfast in the mornings in short we found it a waste of time booking into the hotel on a half board basis i,m seriously considering suing the landlord MR BRIAN WISE for the amount of the cost in lost meals due to his over generosity and drinks measures we will be returning in the not to distant future but we will be better prepared for the onslaught of drinks coming our way by taking a case solely filled with paracetamol if any one is visiting the said resort and bar please BE WARNED the landlord is out to get you ****** the BAR EL BOSQUE is also known World wide as THE BLADES SUPPORTERS CLUB HEADQUARTERS BRANCH SPAIN so if you are a BLADE ON TOUR BEWARE of the overzealous landlord YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.

eyup jack never heard either of you complain whilst you were pouring ¨them down your necks !!!! :hihi::thumbsup: and you got to see the blades live sat 3pm kick off...not mentioning the score tho !!!

Edited by malagablade
error

Having visited Bar El Bosque last year, i can confrim everything claimed by the others, what's more disconcerting is that he even acknowledged a Wednesdayite.

do i know you ?

sounds just like my kinda bar as a true blade

Did you sample Brians late night local firewater cocktail mix. A few shots of this up at the Hallamshire hospital would get the numbers down off incapacity benefit. Too risky to bring home as customs would have had a field day.

Did you sample Brien's late night local firewater cocktail mix. A few shots of this up at the Hallamshire hospital would get the numbers down off incapacity benefit. Too risky to bring home as customs would have had a field day.

Hi VITAS if you mean the one that comes out of the silver bottle then YES we did as the saying goes LATE TO BED NEVER RISE or i think it goes like that BRI if you read this i know i learned how to pronounce the name of your local firewater in the silver bottle post the name so i can write it down it's impossible to drink it and remember the name at the same time see you on the 6th Nov. :gag::loopy: