Meadowhall apple store - iphone 4

Anyone else picked one up in the last few days from Apple Meadowhall?

THAT I can understand, but the whole iPhone jailbreaking thing is no longer the issue it was to those that matter, so curious to know why we can't talk cant it here?

because jailbreaking the phone bypasses the drm function on the phone allowing you to download paid for software for free like tomtom etc

because jailbreaking the phone bypasses the drm function on the phone allowing you to download paid for software for free like tomtom etc

I still don't see it. That can be achieved with a PC if you know where to look and have the right tools but the mods don't jump on any talk of PC use on the assumption that it's inappropriate.

Jailbreaking (no longer illegal as pointed out already) also allows you to use the iPhone in a way that you should have been able to in the first place, it simply frees it from the shackles of Apple!

This wasn't really the point of my post anyway, I simply want to know the stock situation and Meadowhall and if anyone has managed to get one over the last few days. Sure, I can call the store but I'm fed up of doing so ... easier therefore to learn from peoples' experience here.

I still don't see it. That can be achieved with a PC if you know where to look and have the right tools but the mods don't jump on any talk of PC use on the assumption that it's inappropriate.

They also close all the ones on flashing xbox's and ps3's even though its legal.

Its not like links to sites to download the copyrighted material has been posted.