Takeaway northern general bottom area

Anyone know the best place to get a take away near the northern general hospital? Taaa

I don't know any on the shops near the northern general but if you go a bit further afield into firth park. Rice and Spice on Bellhouse road is fantastic value. Cheap and nice food, especially the pizza's. I did their sign and so my other half fetched a meal when it opened to see what it was like.

Hope this helps a little

there is a chinese near the gates at the northern.the food is yummy.cant remember what its called though.

Blue Orchid. When we lived near there they used to do a dish with lobster in it!

Don't know if they still do though

the Eastern Eye down in Page Hall is pretty good for a curry - you get a lot for your money and we have used them for years - it is about 5 mins walk from NGH pedestrian entrance on Firth Park Road

Second Eastern Eye - used to go every week when I lived round there, great food!!

Thanks Sel, Lass and everybody for the great tips. Will try eastern eye I think. Didnt quite get out of hospital on time to get to any of the takeaways tonight but will give one a go next time im up there.

Think I saw the chinese one near the gates at the bottom end.

xx

What's all this about the "general bottom area"? Keep applying the cream would be my advice.

A place you could try which is located slightly to right of eastern eye is Wataan curry house (and gym) it's fairly new so they'd probably try harder to satisfy any customers.

curry house and gym??

My mate is one of the owners, iv seen around the back theres no gym there unless theyv built one in the outside toilet :D