Should I get a tattoo or piercing?

Why are you more concerned about what other people want over your own thoughts?Its your body!.

Eeeerrrrrr...errrrr....Scuse me forum members!,Should I scar myself with ink?,or have a ring put in my ****?.If you are that uncertain,then you should have NEITHER!.:loopy:

Because that's the whole idea of tatt's. You don't get them to hide them..even if it is on the end of yer spotted dick pudding is really nice. :hihi:

It's not' date=' I'm just saying it's not as permanent as many people feel.[/quote']

Thankyou for the PM.

Because that's the whole idea of tatt's. You don't get them to hide them..<snip>

Actually, no.

My tattoos are for me and very few people other than my partner and people who share a changing room with me at the gym have ever seen them.

Ah tattoes ... the mark of the working class.

Ah tattoes ... the mark of the working class.
......and chavs of course. :roll:

Id think long and hard about it to be honest. If your going for a tattoo then maybe start with one that you can hide with clothing if need be. I have tats that I like but a couple that were a result of impatient youthful decision making!! lol. Cant hide them now either.

Body piercings in my opinion look a bit scuzzy, I just think they make people look worse. And they are a bit..."Look at ME Im so alternative and unconventional" :roll: Those crazy dam ear hoop things lmao, at 60 your gonna look like a right <removed> with those mad earlobes going on.

Edited by medusa
language!

I've got a HCH, I like some piercings but hate the 'face/ears full of metal' look. I like piercings that hardly anyone ever sees :D

Because that's the whole idea of tatt's. You don't get them to hide them..even if it is on the end of yer spotted dick pudding is really nice. :hihi:

Sorry but I dont know who YOU were answering,because it doesn't match up at all with what I said.:huh:

them who say tats are for chavs are working class are complete numpty's its art and to be honest most of them who say stupid things like its for chavs ect..... prob are to scared to have one cause they think it will hurt lol

since when as a tattoo been only for people who are working class lol are chavs i think tattoos. where about long before the word chav was thought of

and yes to be honest to the op. if you have to ask the question what to have a tat are piercein then i dont really think you want either

I agree,I have my 2 kids names on my right arm,And if I do have another it will be the blades logo just underneath.Im not a chav,not even close to being a chav.

Sorry but I dont know who YOU were answering,because it doesn't match up at all with what I said.:huh:

Sorry. my reply was in response to Bulgarian's post (below). Dunno how that happened.:confused:

I think I did, I thought you were just jumping on the currently very fashionable " Euugh!, tattoos are sooo common, be an individual like me and don't have one" bandwaggon.

Appologies if you wern't.

But more people don't have tattoos than do, so not having one is hardly a defiant act of individualism is it ?

I don't understand people wanting tattoos - we change our jewellery and clothes style constantly, so why have a permanant decoration on our skin??

Mind you, I don't understand piercings either......call me a frump!