Update on Jess (the first of the Doncaster cats)*very sad update*.

Update on Jess. Jess had to have 4 teeth out yesturday they were very bad poor gal but back to been her happy self today,must admit £140 bill did not go down well though after only having her 3 month.Oh and had her chipped allso cos she loves to go out now and has made pals with a rather ugly looking grey persian cat lol.

:( I feel so guilty! She was going to be chipped but she did a runner the night before / the morning (total panic) found her that night in the garden :( Bless her, shes a very special girl. xxx

Gina we love her to bits its like she has been here for ever,and to say we never liked cats it wierd.

Thanks for update i was only asking Gina on fb last week if she had heard how they were so so happy to see them safe and happy !

Not been able to use sf for months due to computer been a pain !

I bet she feels better now her teeth are done ! Cuddles for Jess xx

Just wanted to let people know,our poor Jess was knocked over last night.She was an amazing cat who showed us such love and we loved her loads.She will be missed so very much by us.

Just wanted to let people know,our poor Jess was knocked over last night.She was an amazing cat who showed us such love and we loved her loads.She will be missed so very much by us.

RIP Jess she was so lucky to have found such a caring home :(

I feel so sad about Jess, she was lovely, it only seems like yesterday that we borrowed a car to do a mercy dash to get Jess and her tiny kittens from Doncaster to safety, I remember it so clearly.

Jess was such a happy cat, she couldn't have ever found a better home or people that would love her more, she was contented.

We will all miss seeing you Jess (even if it was just your botty racing off up the stairs to bed usually) you were a both beautiful and special, RIP little one xxx

poor jess this is so sad i am so sorry for you.

We are heart broken Moonbird,we only had her for 2 years but gosh she got in our hearts.I never have liked cats and was always scared of them but Jess showed me that there was nothing to fear.I just wish we could have had her for many more years.She was just an amazing girl ,so loving,so gentle and always came for a love,even at night when she would curl up at the side of you.There was something special about her as from the first time I saw her I was hooked and knew I had to bring her home. We were lucky to be given a chance to know and love her.R.I.P my little friend.

rosie , I am so sorry to hear the sad news {{hugs}}