Eight Days to WWIII ??

A tough question is who is more nutty John Bolton or Ahmadinejad...:huh:

Reading the OP and John Bolton's views reminds me of why the whole world breathed a sigh of relief when Obama was elected.

Hey It's not my views. I was just looking for opinions on Boltons statements

And I don't believe there are too many sigh's left for Mr B Hussain Obama right now, Unless your'e an illegal that is.

You don't think Iran will stash some of that waste ?

It's being overseen by the IAEA too.

It's being overseen by the IAEA too.

Oh well in that case :rolleyes:

Hey It's not my views. I was just looking for opinions on Boltons statements

I didn't intend to reference your views.

As for Boltons statements... well they just confirm what we already knew... he, Bolton is a dangerous hawk that seems to think the worlds problems are best solved by blowing things up.

shouldn't this be seven days by now ?

It happened but we ended up in the other trouser leg, where it didn't.

I wonder how many times that has happened already, sometimes.

if its true that ww3 is about to breakout i heard italians&lib dems have surended just in case

Look at what happened last time Arabs got their hands on some 20th century technology, and that was only aircraft.

Yes, those pesky Arabs, how dare they want the same technologies as us. If only they'd learn their place in the scheme of things. Don't they know that we Aryans are the Master Race? :rolleyes:

and the US is not going to get itself involved in yet another war when at the same time it's getting out of Iraq and planning on quitting Afganistan as soon as possible also

I wouldn't hold your breath about that if I were you. There was a lot of ho-hah about the "last combat troops" being pulled out of Traq. You do realise that there are still 50,000 US troops stationed in Iraq.

And with the US having built the biggest embassy on earth in Iraq (bigger than Vatican City), it doesn't sound like they'll be relinquishing their control of the country any time soon.

Yes, those pesky Arabs, how dare they want the same technologies as us. If only they'd learn their place in the scheme of things. Don't they know that we Aryans are the Master Race?

At least we agree on some things, I didnt realise tories were so foresighted.

My personal belief is that he is deliberately portrayed in such a way by a large majority of (Jewish-run) western media.

that kind of blatant racism might be fashionable in one or two imbecilic quarters, but that doesn't make it acceptable. Referring to a 'Jewish media' is just as bad as saying something like 'blacks are lazy' and is just appalling antisemitism straight out of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion.