Eight Days to WWIII ??

Every generation has its worries about who is going to rule the world. Back in the 1800s the UK seemed to be the big shots with the commomwealth. Then power/money drifted to the USA. For the future China will be the boss no doubt competing with India. Perhaps we might one day all live happily ever after and colonise the Moon. Don't think I'll be around to see it though.

Sounds like time to get the ration books out again and the old tin hats. Plus, I must get all that junk shifted out of the Anderson shelter. No need to worry, though , folks ! Me and the lads from the ' Cameron Comrades Brigade ' have everything under control. If them Iranians parachute anywhere near Pinstone Street, they 're in for a right shock !

[ Just as a point to ponder---when I was about 6 or 7, in around 1948-9, I used to listen to the 1.p.m. news, whilst having 'dinner' at home. The news then was all about Jews And Arabs killing each other in the Middle East. ].

"Israel has until the weekend to launch a military strike on Iran's Bushehr nuclear reactor before the risk of harmful radiation becomes too great, former U.S. Ambassador to the U.N. John Bolton says"

Any thought from your side of the pond ?

You have to wonder why John Bolton says that right now. What does the timing of this statement from a former, but outspoken and right wing, diplomat tell us?

I doubt it can be taken at face value.

And since when was he an expert on radiological dangers?

Suspect that Russia doesn't have too many customers with ready cash to sell its wares to. Iran jsut seems to be a handy customer. Think I'll start to worry when I see that China is bankrolling the Mid East/Africa Nuclear industry

along with N.K they'er already doing it in" myanmar" another loose canon

"Israel has until the weekend to launch a military strike on Iran's Bushehr nuclear reactor before the risk of harmful radiation becomes too great, former U.S. Ambassador to the U.N. John Bolton says"

Any thought from your side of the pond ?

Cheer us all up why don't you USUK. We will carry on no doubt about it if anything happens, and if its my turn to go then I hope I get some warning

will listen to Joe, Lifting me up where I belong O I !!!

Nothing like a bit of sensationalism from 'former' UN ambassador...and he's a yank too??? Retire gracefully ya plank! I reckon he's seen the new A-Team movie and he's turned into Howling Mad Murdoch overnight! :hihi:

Bolton, the man's a fruit and nut case.

The big question how will this effect Barnsley I know leicester will be wiped off the map i think its time to get the fezzer's out again

It might improve it a little :)

The big question how will this effect Barnsley I know leicester will be wiped off the map i think its time to get the fezzer's out again

The demand for glass will be astronomical and the new glass clad buildings of the future will need repairing.

Barnsley will prosper!

The demand for glass will be astronomical and the new glass clad buildings of the future will need repairing.

Barnsley will prosper!

Its an ill wind that blows no good:rolleyes::rolleyes:

oops did I miss the war or is it yet to come