Eight Days to WWIII ??

oops did I miss the war or is it yet to come

It starts next Wednesday, apparently. Although that's not a weekend, so the title & the content of the op contradict each other a bit, maybe it'll take them a couple of days to safely blow up Iran's nuclear reactor.

Edited by anywebsite

World politics is a complicated secretive business so until I have all the information to hand I think I will decline to comment.

Not secretive at all ,cant remember how to spell his name but that head of Iran is a real nut case seem to be pushing for a war so he can become another Hitler his ranting and raving can be heard most nights on T.V

Not secretive at all ,cant remember how to spell his name but that head of Iran is a real nut case seem to be pushing for a war so he can become another Hitler his ranting and raving can be heard most nights on T.V

Somebody my Dinner-Jacket I think his name is??? seem's like he's not happy unless he's hitting the headlines. when you think about it, it likes school there's always someone that wants to be the centre of attention, the funny kid, the cocky kid, the bully, Thats world politics!!!!!!!!!

oops did I miss the war or is it yet to come

Oh well, There goes Barnsley :)

Oh well, There goes Barnsley :)

First missile test yesterday only short range right now but I'm sure they'll get better can anyone say Neville Chamberlin :mad::mad::mad:

Remember an old" Punch " cartoon prob 1938 two louts standing on st corner when someone came up jabering in strange lingo "whats he saying of Bert" "I dont'no smack him in the ear hole", the moral if u dont know what he's saying smack him hard & fast

You mean former Manchester United enforcer Roy Keane?

The level of ignorance about world affairs displayed in this thread is almost physically painful.

Most posters seemed to have formed their opinions based on half listening to BBC 3's 60 Second Update one evening while eating a fish and chip supper washed down by cheap larger and playing on their Nintendo DS.

I'm not sure I understand why Russia is helping to throw gasoline on the fire

It's been built by the Russians.

The plutonium is supplied by the Russians.

The waste material is taken & disposed/re-processed by the Russians.

Any more reason needed?

"Israel has until the weekend to launch a military strike on Iran's Bushehr nuclear reactor before the risk of harmful radiation becomes too great, former U.S. Ambassador to the U.N. John Bolton says"

Any thought from your side of the pond ?

Deadline passed.

The world is still here.

Peace and love to all :)

WWW3 on the run up to a Bank Holiday weekend? Huh, typical! I bet it rains as well! mutter, mutter, mutter...