Eight Days to WWIII ??

"Israel has until the weekend to launch a military strike on Iran's Bushehr nuclear reactor before the risk of harmful radiation becomes too great, former U.S. Ambassador to the U.N. John Bolton says"

Any thought from your side of the pond ?

since whens this history if it hasnt actually happened yet?

:huh::loopy::suspect:

Huh ??:huh:

Oh that will be alright then. This time it aint the Yanks, it aint the Brits it's the ***s who are going to invade a middle East country. Will we never Learn?

Not sure if I can use the word Jews in this forum

Oh that will be alright then. This time it aint the Yanks, it aint the Brits it's the ***s who are going to invade a middle East country. Will we never Learn?

Not sure if I can use the word Jews in this forum

Only 50% of the time it seems :)

Having read the link above I see building this reactor was started by the late Shah of Iran. Wasn't that guy also known as the Shah of Persia who was great mates with the west. Hmm, wonder what we would have said if he was still on the Throne or whatever it was he sat on. Perhaps the USA/GB would have supplied him the Plutonium.

OP is an expat. Next silly question?

Having read the link above I see building this reactor was started by the late Shah of Iran. Wasn't that guy also known as the Shah of Persia who was great mates with the west. Hmm, wonder what we would have said if he was still on the Throne or whatever it was he sat on. Perhaps the USA/GB would have supplied him the Plutonium.

Of Course. The problem is that Iran is considered a Rogue nation under it's current Government structure.

The fear is that if they get a Nuke they will throw it at someone and down will come the house of cards.

I'm not sure I understand why Russia is helping to throw gasoline on the fire

ps

Same goes for N.K.

Suspect that Russia doesn't have too many customers with ready cash to sell its wares to. Iran jsut seems to be a handy customer. Think I'll start to worry when I see that China is bankrolling the Mid East/Africa Nuclear industry

Suspect that Russia doesn't have too many customers with ready cash to sell its wares to. Iran jsut seems to be a handy customer. Think I'll start to worry when I see that China is bankrolling the Mid East/Africa Nuclear industry

Well They're already ****** 'cause the US is selling arms to Taiwan