Rolf Harris in Sheffield?

I don't know why some are slagging him off. His version of 'If i was a rich man' is a musical masterpiece and a timeless classic.

Told Rolf Harris he was a legend to 80s youngsters lol.

Here's some lovely recovered Super8 film of when Rolf & 808 State did the mural next to Persistence Works.

Edited by maggi

Ive always admired him.:)

Me too! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

ps - added the "thumbs up" because needed 10 characters!

He was in Sheffield a few months ago promoting his art

I hear his originals are going for 50K+

This'll be great for Sheffield, it seems he can't stay away from us!

I had a look on their website: http://www.smartartgalleries.com they've got some well nice art work...

Does anyone know about it? I hear the gallery's in Totley has anyone been up there?

I love Rolf's work, and would love to meet the man in person.

Yes, I went up there, I collect Joe Scarborough's stuff. They've got loads of gorgeous art works, a really lovely gallery tucked away in Totley.

The young lad who works there was very helpful and polite, they have allsorts of different artists, well worth a visit.

I met him when I was a young lad at Hatfield House Lane School when he came to do the Rolf on Saturday show. He then came back and did the big gyspy mural on the back of the sports hall.

Lovely bloke although I was a bit star struck being only about 6 or 7. I can also remember David Prowse coming in as the green cross code man to tell us all to stop flinging ourselves under cars and was really impressed by him as well until I found out his was Darth Vader. Then it was pure hatred until Return of the Jedi.....

Edited by Tripitaka

If he appears will someone tell me...

Can you guess where he is yet!??

<sigh> <gets coat>

I love rolfy he seems like a cutey pie, loved him on animal hospital-"poor lil snowy, he was just too weak to make it through the night" etc etc!