Rolf Harris in Sheffield?

Don't think Rolf will be there in person. Usually when events appear on the Event Sheffield website thay clearly state if a personal appearence is expected. Sorry!

oooo i hope he will make an appearance for you, he is a genuine and lovely man

Don't think Rolf will be there in person. Usually when events appear on the Event Sheffield website thay clearly state if a personal appearence is expected. Sorry!

He's on tour at the moment with his A Life in Art. I believe he's been showing up to the other venues around the country? It's for his 80th birthday I think.

He is coming to track down those responsible for this thread

He's going to torch their houses and kill their puppies.

i met him and appeard on tv with him in 1981 when i was 9.it was the rolf harris show with pipworth school.:):):):)

i met him and appeard on tv with him in 1981 when i was 9.it was the rolf harris show with pipworth school.:):):):)

He's a childhood hero of many!

He's a childhood hero of many!

Ive always admired him.:)

it took us 6 months to film a half hour show he was very nice and didnt mind sitting and talking to us.he wasnt big headed like normal celebs, after we fnished filminghebought us all driks(cokes orange)and dinner after we finnished filming,very very nice man.

He once did a show at the oasis in meadowhall for telly, and me and a handful of mates piled down to meet him.

he was a little cheekier with his lyrics than he mightve done usually, but apart from that was a total gent. he came over to us (about 7 annoying 18 year olds) and asked where we were from and just bantered. didnt see a nasty side at all

Was a hero of mine growing up!! Loved Rolfs cartoon club!!! :)