Damon's Restaurant, Crystal Peaks

Guest makapaka

Damons food isn't upto much, and what's worse is they charge you a lot of money for it.

It's a shame cos I like the look of the place whenever I've been in but it always disappoints .

Having just returned from the above mentioned restaurant I feel it should be known that for a children's glass of Cola you will pay £2.20, with a pint being £3.50 which is actually more expensive than alcohol.

Although the food was OK if not rather expensive We wont be visiting again due to over inflated sky high prices.

Interestingly the soft drink & draught beer/lager prises are not on any menu or advertising board for you to observe. You find out when you pay!!!!

i think they do free refills of squash tho, if you ever go back x

i've never eaten in but we got take away on NYE. was yummy, filling and just what we were after i.e big american food! obviously not gourmet food, but most diners only go to get the free birthday meal!

Damons is a little on the pricey side for what your getting but I am always satisfied with the food. Its nothing spectacular but it taste great and is always a nice evening out. In my experience service is usually pretty good too, but theres always the odd bad apple to encounter once in a while.

To compensate for the cost, me and the wife only really go when its one of our birthdays so birthday boy / girl gets their main meal free.

I would go more often if my favorite meal (large ribs and bbq chicken combo) was a fiver cheaper.

Its not bad, been countless times since it opened as I live in Beighton.

food is ok but it can be abit overpriced and the portion sizes seem to have got smaller over the years ! (no surprise there). Service has always been excellent. Ribs are lovely, however if its ribs you want then TGI is much better and similar priced.

Its a nice evening out however if you want something "special" id prolly go elsewhere. If I didnt live so close I most likely wouldnt have been as much as I had, its just convenient as its local for me.

Damons is a little on the pricey side for what your getting but I am always satisfied with the food. Its nothing spectacular but it taste great and is always a nice evening out. In my experience service is usually pretty good too, but theres always the odd bad apple to encounter once in a while.

To compensate for the cost, me and the wife only really go when its one of our birthdays so birthday boy / girl gets their main meal free.

I would go more often if my favorite meal (large ribs and bbq chicken combo) was a fiver cheaper.

Do you need to some sort of proof of birth, with or without photograph ?