Sheffield United manager

Didn't believe me did ya pal lmao :hihi:

Whats up is it cause im a Wednesdayite and i knew before dee lol.

no far from it fella, i'm at work, and didn't have access to sky sport, but just checked now lol, cheers for heads up

Had to be Speed didn't it.

Lets hope they move Sam Ellis on and start playing a bit of football.

The man I wanted, there must have been another reason why we turned down Swansea when they came looking. Looks like this was it.

no far from it fella, i'm at work, and didn't have access to sky sport, but just checked now lol, cheers for heads up

Im only pulling your plonker m8, good appointment i reckon.

now a long wait till tuesday afternoon then

Club statement - Monday

Posted on: Mon 16 Aug 2010

Sheffield United has called a press conference for Tuesday afternoon when the new manager will be announced.

The identity of Kevin Blackwell's replacement will be confirmed at the press conference.

Chief Executive Trevor Birch and the new manager will be present at Tuesday's announcement.

link

not sure about this, goog luck to him though, but i would have prefered a more expereinced manager

not sure about this, goog luck to him though, but i would have prefered a more expereinced manager

Who would you go for then? I can see your point but untried managers often end up being the best. Rather than paying for proven failures we're gonna take a chance on a young manger which I am very happy with

great appointment, knows the players, knows the club and knows the limitations that each player has- won't cost us a fortune and is very well known in the game so the chances of us getting some players on loan from them prem league are very high in my opinion.

United again show a little loyalty, Speeds move to Swansea was blocked and now he is rewarded with the top job.

Bets on his number 2 ??

Who would you go for then? I can see your point but untried managers often end up being the best. Rather than paying for proven failures we're gonna take a chance on a young manger which I am very happy with

No, i take your point, paul ince was a rookie and did well at MK, not done much since, the fella who was manager of watford (got them promoted when we went up) did really well... so new can managers do well and have to start somewhere.

I probably would have gone for someone like mowberry, but nothings guarenteed, or tried to lure O'driscol but, you dont know what goes off behined the scenes they might have already tried.

Speed, risky but lets hope he turns it around, if his managment skills were as good as his playing days then we're in for something special!

United again show a little loyalty, Speeds move to Swansea was blocked and now he is rewarded with the top job.

Bets on his number 2 ??

Chris Morgan.......

This was so obvious I was telling everyoen that thsi would happen just wish I'd put my money where my mouth is and gone to the bookies yesterday with £100.