Sheffield United manager

What’s with all the doom and gloom, onwards and upwards?

If Speed is announced tomorrow I am not expecting any overnight miracles but if he gets the team playing “football” he may get the boards financial backing in the next transfer window.

No doom and gloom here, two games in changes made sooner rather than later and a more than capable squad if the new manager is good enough.

Better than waiting until the season is ruined.

What’s with all the doom and gloom, onwards and upwards?

If Speed is announced tomorrow I am not expecting any overnight miracles but if he gets the team playing “football” he may get the boards financial backing in the next transfer window.

Yes and the moon is made of cheese!

webber lost his pace

Beattie was on silly wages

Hulse was recovering from a broken ankle

Stead ok .

Kenny a judas.

Killgallon missed but wanted premiership footy

walker bid to good to turn down

Naughton bid to good to turn down

Sharp could not do it !

Cotts was very much a bit player

Other than Stead i can see reasoning behind all the sales, of course in an ideal world we would like to keep them. Footys not like that. We can all find issues with the club and we can all choose to be supporters or fans. We supporters have put up with a lot worse.

Onwards and upwards..GARY SPEEDS RED AND WHITE ARMY.

Edited by TAT

Yes and the moon is made of cheese!

Come on chin up:):, haven’t you heard there is a multimillion pound Malaysian backer out there ……………. well we can dream cant we, joking apart if it is Speed his assistant could be the key factor.

Up the Owls

Am I supposed to know what your PM means? :hihi:

PS

Your in box is full.

It's nothing to do with who manages the club, it's all about the Board not making money available for players. The board are simply hoping to stave off the inevitable loss of gate money through bad results for a while by telling the faithful to give the new man a chance, he has no chance with other clubs discards.

what happened to not rushing into an appointment ... just the 2 days to make a 'snap' appointment!

what happened to not rushing into an appointment ... just the 2 days to make a 'snap' appointment!

Why need it be any longer when you have a more than experience bloke within your ranks waiting for a shot at in the hot seat?

Im not going to blabber on too much about Speed as I think I've said it all many a times today..... eg One of longest servants in premier league as well as champions league and International experience. He knows a great deal about modern football what with only stopping playing himself in recent years.

Anyway the Board know speed, Speed knows the team and more importantly our strenghts and weaknesses, therefore why look any further??

Bringing in somebody new would only need a settling period for the new manager as well which we don't want. Speeds the right choice, and personally He would have been shaping Blackwells chair to fit his arse and arranging his pens on the desk before 6pm on saturday night if I was chairman.

Why need it be any longer when you have a more than experience bloke within your ranks waiting for a shot at in the hot seat?

Im not going to blabber on too much about Speed as I think I've said it all many a times today..... eg One of longest servants in premier league as well as champions league and International experience. He knows a great deal about modern football what with only stopping playing himself in recent years.

Anyway the Board know speed, Speed knows the team and more importantly our strenghts and weaknesses, therefore why look any further??

Bringing in somebody new would only need a settling period for the new manager as well which we don't want. Speeds the right choice, and personally He would have been shaping Blackwells chair to fit his arse and arranging his pens on the desk before 6pm on saturday night if I was chairman.

Who knows if he is the right choice? time will tell .If he was first team coach was he partly responsible for the dire performances against Hartlepool & QPR?.

He seems a likeable guy and in time may become a good manager but I feel it would be better for him going to a smaller club to gain expereince.

Was it fair to sack Kevin Blackwell and do you think that Gary Speed is the right man to be his replacement?

That is the nagging feeling I have, Speed was part of the whole first team coaching regime, he was on the touchline at Bramhall Lane week in and week out, is he partly to blame for the way we are playing?

This seems like a rushed decision, hope I am wrong.

That is the nagging feeling I have, Speed was part of the whole first team coaching regime, he was on the touchline at Bramhall Lane week in and week out, is he partly to blame for the way we are playing?

This seems like a rushed decision, hope I am wrong.

I suppose how much his hands were tied by Blackwell when it came to matchday should be considered. Not saying that's the case but I did hear that Blackie was quite overbearing and had a 'my way or the highway' attitude.

I'm feeling quite optimistic about Speed's appointment personally.