Herdings - whats with all the crime!!

I have lived at Herdings for about 5 years and until recently, not had any trouble.

I got burgled about 3 months ago and they had clearly been watching the house as I was only out for an hour and it got totally ransacked :( I'm now very nervous and hate the way they have made me feel in my own home :rant:

Then, a few days later they actually pinched the copper drain pipe from my next door neighbours which flooded their downstairs and then went onto rob the people 5 doors down!!!

What makes it worse it the police actually know the names of the pair who are doing it (and have shared that info with me) but they still havent been caught EVEN THOUGH I have seen the little scroats still hanging around the area!!!

Just makes me sick, I know Herdings isnt the best area in Sheffield but the lengths some people will go to for an extra few pounds is beyond me. I work full time and struggle to make ends meets and then they come along, rob you of your hard earned possessions and go on with their lives...............what goes around comes around!!! :rant:

Sorry, just makes me so cross :(

xXx

Full of chavs, plenty of surrounding woodland to hide in if they get chased by the police or if the helicopter comes out, nobody has a job, they're all scrotes?

Except my nanan she lives up there and she's cool.

Full of chavs, plenty of surrounding woodland to hide in if they get chased by the police or if the helicopter comes out, nobody has a job, they're all scrotes?

Except my nanan she lives up there and she's cool.

What a helpful post. Nobody has a job? Sweeping statement or what! Are you implying that the OP is a chav who has not got a job? I live in the area and I think you will find that the crime is committed by a minority of scumbags, and that the majority are law abiding tax paying citizens:cool:

Alright chill out I was only joking, obviously some people up there have jobs.

I'm hardly going to, in all seriousness diss my own nanan.

If the police told you who did it why don't you and your pals go and sort them out and get your stuff back?

If the police told you who did it why don't you and your pals go and sort them out and get your stuff back?

I think Icon 76 has a good point I don't condone violence though, maybe if you know who did it and if you know they address you could send them a polite letter asking for your possessions back

I think Icon 76 has a good point I don't condone violence though, maybe if you know who did it and if you know they address you could send them a polite letter asking for your possessions back

Or when you know they are out, go and burgle them - see how they like it...

Or when you know they are out, go and burgle them - see how they like it...

That too is also a good idea but that would be criminal so I don't fully condone it, so maybe like I say try the polite letter first

That too is also a good idea but that would be criminal so I don't fully condone it, so maybe like I say try the polite letter first

Not being funny but this lass has had her home violated. A polite letter ain't the answer. Kick their door down, get her stuff back and slap the little smackrats sensenseless would be the approprite thing in my view.

I'd be tempted to ask why the police don't do it, but I already know the answer to that.

Use + less + bar + stewards.

icon76 you had a good point but some1 is not just goin to burgle a house and keeep the stuff in there house have commen sense if you did it you wunt keep them if your house iam only 15 living on the area on gleadless

and people these dayz in the day some1 int goin to looki throught your windows cus its daylight but at night its dark close your windows i have walked passed houses and seen windows wide open and thats without lookin if you walk pas a house with a tv on your eye will see it and you will look close your blinds