Calour gas bottles

Will the local Dump-it site take empty calour gas bottles

I could be wrong, but don't they usually have a deposit paid on them? If so, a Calor dealer might take them back and give you cash too.

Will the local Dump-it site take empty calour gas bottles

i think there was someone asking for a calor gas bottle on freecycle and if you read some of the bottles say that they belong to calor you could try some where that refiles them they might take them back

I have seen them at the tip on Blackstock Road, They have their own section for them

I'd take any unwanted calor gas bottles to Gas & Hire on Shepcote lane in sheffield (near to the sheffield arena).

My experience with calor bottles is you can get a deposit refunded on them but only if you have the original receipt from when you first rented the bottle.

If you don't need the bottles anymore (and if you don't have the deposit receipt) the easiest option in my opinion is to simply give them back to this stockist - and then the problem has gone!

They will take them off you with no questions asked:)

someone asking for a 7kg calor gas bottle on freecycle now as we type :)

The top won't take them. They belon to valour. Return them to a valour stockist.