Belly dancer wanted

I am planning a birthday bash for next year and would love to have a belly dancer or dancers give a little show Does anyone know any that are available in the sheffield area for private partys. It is a family/friends party for about 100-120 people? Thanks!

Thanks johnM I will look into them. If anyone else has any suggestions they will be very welcome thanks

I second boomshanke

Hi,

I am a porfessional belly dancer based in Sheffield city centre.

Please check out my website www. sofire-rosa .com. If you would like to know any questions please feel free to email me on [email protected].

Thank you

Please check out my website www. sofire-rosa .com. If you would like to know any questions please feel free to email me on [email protected].

sofire was going to be my recommendation but she beat me to it!

x

we have a belly dancer here at Bar 360 - call us for more info 01142 766 854

I am planning a birthday bash for next year and would love to have a belly dancer or dancers give a little show Does anyone know any that are available in the sheffield area for private partys. It is a family/friends party for about 100-120 people? Thanks!

Zoe @ Boomshanka...best belly in town...