Obama, his true colours are now showing

Meaning exactly what?

Meaning exactly what it says!

Obama is not the only one showing his true colours is he?

You appear to be caught between a rock and a hard place. Can't quite bring yourself to say you're a patriot when it involves the rights of Muslims. :gag:

The final point from me is that this is an issue that Americans have to deal with just as the Cumbria shootings were an issue that English people had to deal with. I was told in no uncertain terms to keep my nose out of it by some posters but at least I havent been rude enough to say the same to some of you

May none of you ever lose loved ones in a future terroris attack

I lost a friend in Lockerbie, actually.:(

And I certainly never told you or any fellow American/ex-pats to keep their nose out of the Moat discussions.

Edited by Suffragette1

is that true..that Obama is making a way to make Muslim a must religion for US people?

I'm glad someone else has heard it, it's quite true, he also has secret plans to breed all 14 year old girls with reptiles...so the Muslim Lizard People will once again rule the world.

and also.. He tries to Conquer and destroy Israel - The Capital of the Catholic Religion.. WTH is happening with Obama? is it the end of US?

I think the hair loss stuff you are trying to flog has affected your brain cells.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/aug/17/ramadan-clash-9-11-anniversary

The Islamic Circle of North America decided against holding its Muslim family day on September 11 out of respect for victims and families. Founder Tariq Amanullah worked in the World Trade Centre and died in the attacks.

An ICNA spokesman, Naeem Baig, said: "We took the decision not to have it on September 11 because it is not a day to celebrate. We will be mourning the deaths of all those who perished.

"We wish it to be as close to Eid as possible. But we don't want it on 9/11. That would be insensitive, we had to think of that."

My bold - a small but significant point that seems to have been conveniently overlooked.

;6595372']It would be even MORE divisive of him to favour one religion over another.... not to mention illegal. This has been twisted into extreme right wing propaganda by the far right media and you're gullible enough to fall for it... You'd do well to watch this piece from Kieth Olbermann that i linked earlier but obviously did not watch...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38730223/ns/msnbc_tv-countdown_with_keith_olbermann/

That's an excellent link, I had read what Gingrich had said about Cordoba House and his claim that it represented the triumph of the Muslims over the Spaniards in Cordoba. He also claimed the Muslims turned the Catholic cathedral into a mosque. What he forgot to mention was the Spaniards took it back and turned it back into a church and it's remained one since the 13th Century, some triumph that was on the Muslims part!

I'm glad someone else has heard it, it's quite true, he also has secret plans to breed all 14 year old girls with reptiles...so the Muslim Lizard People will once again rule the world.

Thanks for that boyfriday. I just spilled coffee in my lap. :hihi:

Thanks for that boyfriday. I just spilled coffee in my lap. :hihi:

..watch your back Swami, the pterodactyls are coming!! :D

..watch your back Swami, the pterodactyls are coming!! :D

Better start looking for bigger dog. :hihi:

omigod the US passport thing. Again.

I'm going to bold-type this, in the vain hope that it might finally sink in :

Until June, 2009, US citizens wanting to go to Mexico, Canada, the Caribbean, Bermuda and Panama could do so bearing only US citizenship proof like an "official" birth certificate (usually embossed with state seal) and a government-issued id (like a driver's license)

I think if British people didn't need a passport to leave the country in not just many, but most cases like Americans did for many many years, then less of them would bother getting a passport as well.

now that Americans DO need a passport to go to those places, the percentage of Americans having passports is going to increase. A lot.

omigod the US passport thing. Again.

I'm going to bold-type this, in the vain hope that it might finally sink in :

Until June, 2009, US citizens wanting to go to Mexico, Canada, the Caribbean, Bermuda and Panama could do so bearing only US citizenship proof like an "official" birth certificate (usually embossed with state seal) and a government-issued id (like a driver's license)

I think if British people didn't need a passport to leave the country in not just many, but most cases like Americans did for many many years, then less of them would bother getting a passport as well.

now that Americans DO need a passport to go to those places, the percentage of Americans having passports is going to increase. A lot.

:confused:

;6595372']It would be even MORE divisive of him to favour one religion over another.... not to mention illegal. This has been twisted into extreme right wing propaganda by the far right media and you're gullible enough to fall for it... You'd do well to watch this piece from Kieth Olbermann that i linked earlier but obviously did not watch...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38730223/ns/msnbc_tv-countdown_with_keith_olbermann/

I turned that video off halfway through. There was so much aggression in that man's voice it frightened me.