Looking for Studio 7 staff. 1967 to 1969

Searching for Alan (Sorry last name not known) who worked as a projectionist at Studio 7 Cinema (The Wicker) in the late 1960's. Or any of the staff who worked there between 1967 and 1969.

Also Pamela who was the manageress for the Classic Cinema around 1970/71.

Maurice

Hi

I was there in 1968/69 as an usherette.

Dont remember alan though

:thumbsup:

Searching for Alan (Sorry last name not known) who worked as a projectionist at Studio 7 Cinema (The Wicker) in the late 1960's. Or any of the staff who worked there between 1967 and 1969.

Also Pamela who was the manageress for the Classic Cinema around 1970/71.

Maurice

hi i worked there in 1966can t remember how long but i was there when world cup was played don t remember alan but remember a maurice mr woodhouse was the manager i was also an usherette i may have been there 67 but it was a long time ago

Hi Cleegirl

I was there during part of the world cup (1966).

I can remember Woodhouse, think he had ginger hair and a moustache.

As you say it was a long time ago and although I can remember most of the staff, remembering the names is a different matter.

Nice to hear from you

Hi Cleegirl

I was there during part of the world cup (1966).

I can remember Woodhouse, think he had ginger hair and a moustache.

As you say it was a long time ago and although I can remember most of the staff, remembering the names is a different matter.

Nice to hear from you

nice to here from you yes like you i can remember faces but names i am not good but mr woodhouse did have red hair and i think if you are the maurice i remember as been tall with black curly hair cause that was years ago but do you remember the upstairs usherette that used hide the booze behind the seats and how woodhouse used to take the micheal out of her fur coat can t remember the name of the cashier but i used to relieve for her happy days

Yes afraid it sounds like me, over 6 foot and dark hair.

I can certainly remember the fur coat. Believe we used to put things in its pockets for a laugh. Cannot remember who's it was as we rarely went into the circle during the evening but used to lurk in the foyer or at the back of the stalls when not in the box.

Have a very vague idea that the cashier at that time was called Pauline/Pamela. I think she was there until about 1968.

I think some staff left when it closed for decorating in late 1966 for a month or two and more left at the end of 1967 when it burnt down. It was closed that time for 4 or 5 months.

As you say they were Happy days and never dull

hi my dad worked at studio 7 as a projectionist is name is jack