Android vs iPhone - who will win?

also with the android phones, certain android phones will only support certain apps but with the iphones they will all support and apps in itunes

No flash for the iPhone though...this is a problem for businesses who use flash on their website...thankfully we do not!

Over 68,000 apps now for Android, which for me is about 67,950 to many.

i have the xperia x10 full screen version, and its amazing, but am tryin to swap, i get bored lol, so if any1 interested in a swap pm me lol

i have the xperia x10 full screen version, and its amazing, but am tryin to swap, i get bored lol, so if any1 interested in a swap pm me lol

contradictory comment if i ever heard one..lol i have an xperia x10 and it's great

contradictory comment if i ever heard one..lol i have an xperia x10 and it's great

get some new apps on it then..lol

the storm8 apps are ok, they pass the time but there not apsolutely brilliant

I've just bought an iPhone 4 and love it. I have friends who have Blackberrys, but they don't have Angry Birds - so they lose :hihi:

Angry birds appearing soon on xbox live arcade playstation network ds psp and android