Old British Home Stores, Castle Market (now a B&M)

Word is Home Bargins.

Apparantly its not - the big B&M sign in the window is now a big giveaway.

Also the large B&M lorry unloading there this morning blocking the road.

Never been to a B&M. Will enjoy a new place to dawdle at lunctimes.

Also the large B&M lorry unloading there this morning blocking the road.

Never been to a B&M. Will enjoy a new place to dawdle at lunctimes.

...along with the great unwashed. Probably best to leave it until Sundays, the Market shuts then so they dont have an excuse to crawl into town.

We've all been misinformed then - on this thread, someone said that B&M had been advertising for a new store on Castlegate, not Haymarket, and we'd all agreed that the BHS building was to be a Home Bargains.

The confusion about where on Castlegate you could put a store, is removed now anyway.

Not read every message but it's actually going to be a B & M like the one at Meadowhall Retail Park and not Home Bargains

The news that it will be Home Bargains is really really welcome, since having withdrawal symptoms after their store in the Moor closed last Summer, and I have had to trek to their fine big branch in Rotherham on rare occasions. I'll be looking forward to the time when I can once again take advantage of their excellent value shampoo/soap/Rice Cakes, and other favourite items of mine from their store...

The large B&M signs in the window of the shop on Haymarket would suggest it won't be Home Bargains.

The news that it will be Home Bargains is really really welcome, since having withdrawal symptoms after their store in the Moor closed last Summer, and I have had to trek to their fine big branch in Rotherham on rare occasions. I'll be looking forward to the time when I can once again take advantage of their excellent value shampoo/soap/Rice Cakes, and other favourite items of mine from their store...

It will be B&M not home bargains.

Why trek to rotherham for home bargains, when there is one in Hillsborough and one off the parkway where matalan is.