Police at Hillsborough swimming pool

Sometimes a criminal record is the last thing on your mind when it comes to things like this.

- Hello Andipep, please take a seat.

- OK

- Oh, hang on, the CRB check shows you have an unspent convinction for assault. Sorry Andipep, we can't offer you this position. Goodbye.

- But...

- Next!

- Hello Andipep, please take a seat.

- OK

- Oh, hang on, the CRB check shows you have an unspent convinction for assault. Sorry Andipep, we can't offer you this position. Goodbye.

- But...

- Next!

Like I said, in the post you just quoted. A criminal record would be the last thing on your mind at the time.

OMG this is soooooooooo wrong!!

So when is the hanging of the perp?

Incidentally, has anyone bothered to find out the truth before foaming at the mouth rather than taking the word of an anonymous poster?

Don't be silly...it's the internet ;)

Like I said, in the post you just quoted. A criminal record would be the last thing on your mind at the time.

Well vigilantes need to be aware of the consequences of their actions then. Thats all I'm saying.

Well vigilantes need to be aware of the consequences of their actions then. Thats all I'm saying.

If you caught someone in your back garden abusing your children (God forbid), would you rather phone the police and hope that justice was done, or would you give them a good kicking (as long as your children are now safe)?

If you caught someone in your back garden abusing your children (God forbid), would you rather phone the police and hope that justice was done, or would you give them a good kicking (as long as your children are now safe)?

I agree with you... I wouldnt think of a criminal record if this happened to my kids, i would kick their heads in first!

i don't think you would..IF it had been MY daughter in the cubicle i would have been over the top and dished out some real justice

Wow.

what a tough guy:roll:

If the judicial system did its job properly, where perverts/child abusers/pedophiles/scum of the planet, were concerned, we wouldnt have too :rant: However in a situation like this im sure most people agree, rational thinking goes out the window :loopy:

Instead of ruining this thread, I will make a thread on the issue of vigilante justice.

Hardly the same,vigilantes usually are mobs and content and planned to do someone harm.In the heat of the moment is not planned.