How can this woman call herself a mother

She is obviously a cretin, but I don't know why people are bringing her weight into it.

It's not like this forum is full of people much slimmer.

I've seen some of the meet pictures.

She gets DLA cos shes too fat to work.

So her weights very relevant.

She gets DLA cos shes too fat to work.

So her weights very relevant.

Where does it say that?

lets be honest if she was a thin lady who had done this and she dressed a bit smart and put a comb through her hair once in a while we probably would not go on as much however she looks a right state if i was that size i would be walking to the docs for a band fitted .yes call me a bitch and get me a saucer of milk but we are all speaking the truth here .does she work to pay a fine, or claim dole and spend it all at jack fultons on pies and more pies

Where does it say that?

Duh!

It doesnt.

Somebody ring Kermit and tell him his dear love will be away for a few months.

Tatman looks a state too, but there's no point going on about it as it makes little difference to anything.

Tatman looks a state too, but there's no point going on about it as it makes little difference to anything.

Tatman works and pays vast sums for his ink ;)

I dont get benefits and spend all day eating all the pies.

Still look a state though. Just sayin'.

Its popular with the ladies you know. You may want to reconsider:P

I've done my fishing for the day. Please continue discussing this disgusting cretin of a woman. ;)

does it matter fat or thin she could have killed some1. i av bipolar myself and wouldnt get behind the wheel of a car after taking my meds!!!!!

lets be honest if she was a thin lady who had done this and she dressed a bit smart and put a comb through her hair once in a while we probably would not go on as much however she looks a right state if i was that size i would be walking to the docs for a band fitted .yes call me a bitch and get me a saucer of milk but we are all speaking the truth here .does she work to pay a fine, or claim dole and spend it all at jack fultons on pies and more pies

Paddy Likes this.

I would also add that her weight contributed to the damage and injuries caused to the other car and occupants because her car must have weighed about 10 tons with her on board!!!!