Garden Centre Recommendations :)

I second that beegee7... We have a caravan at Filey and I always call in on the way home... Seasonal bedding at wholesale prices...

I like Guilthwaite Nurseries in Rotherham, top of the hill between Whiston and Aston. Fairly new and no cafe etc but they seem to have gone from strength to strength in such a small space of time. Staff always very knowledgable and will do anything to help.

braithwell garden centre/nursery on fish pond lane, is only a small garden centre but the guy who owns it has the greenest fingers i know... and what he doesnt know about plants isnt worth knowing ... hes spent his whole life with plants so if your unsure of what you want and where it should go hes the guy to talk to.. he even does a landscape planning service for you as well... i cant recommend him enough... its not wentworth garden centre but he knows his stuff and he will make you a cup of tea, no problem ...has loads of superb quality plants , bamboos, banana trees .... call up and tell him BUD sent you, hell look after you .

Can anybody tell me where is Clough's nursery in Rotherham.

we've got a coffeeshop based in the same garden centre as us