Swimming with little one

Hi, I have a 3yr old daughter that i want to take but i also have a 13 week old baby that i would have to bring, is that possible or not. I want my 3yr old to gan more confidence as well.??

Most pools won't let you take two under 4's in by yourself. It's best to contact the center you are taking them to in advance to find out.

Hi, sorry. I didnt mean to take both of them swimming. Im not that brave to do that. but if I could leave my lo on the side in the car seat or pram. it might sound daft that but I thought you could do that at some places. ??

how much do they charge for lessons at House Of Elliot. i used to take my eldest son there 5 yrs ago for parent and toddler. i have a 3 yr old that would love to go as the eldest now has lessons at concord but they wont have youngest till he is 4.

Dronfield swimming pool is good on a Sunday.

All day (pretty much) family swimming.

Another vote for Dronfield baths for kiddies - the water is nice and warm and not usually to busy.