Big Wheel of Sheffield

I was going to go on it, the other day, but it was out of action for at least a couple of days over Wednesday/ Thursday. The sign said there was a computer fault.

I'm a bit disappointed that it's going so soon. (And that my plans were fouled up) But hey that's life, isn't it?

Looks like it's coming down. I thought I noticed some of the capsules missing this morning.Could be wrong though!

Looks like it's coming down. I thought I noticed some of the capsules missing this morning.Could be wrong though!

yes it is, last ride was 10pm last night

We went on it last night, a bit disappointing because of the rain and condensation on the capsules obscured the view at bit, but it was still good to look down on the Fright Night crowds and lights!

it's going back to london after christmas i think..
It's coming down today and going down to be put in Hyde Park for the Winter Wonderland thing, afaik.

it's going back to london after christmas i think..

It's being dismantled as we type, Jellybean. :(

yep it will be gone in few days, went past as i came home from work this evening and just about all the carriages were taken down and most of the frame had been taken apart, it was just a circle on a stand it looked really bare and as it was dark i expected it to be lite up but it wasnt the lights had gone too:(