Pram shop hillsborough

I bought a red mothercare pram from there, it lasted me then my friend bought it off me and it suited her fine.

i have had a few prams from here over years always been perfect no problems

i would also highly reccomend daz who has a pram stall outside primark in town his stuff is spot on he also stands thorsby every sunday

Hi all, i know its a very old thread, just wondering if anyone know if the shop is still open?

Been phoning but its disconnected?..? Selling my bugaboo and just need something cheap n chearfull.

Thanks, y

Hi all, i know its a very old thread, just wondering if anyone know if the shop is still open?

Been phoning but its disconnected?..? Selling my bugaboo and just need something cheap n chearfull.

Thanks, y

did; you; find; out,; im after; an; all; terrain; 3; wheeler; (big; bike; wheels); and; want; to; have; a; look; but; dont; want; to; waste; bus; fair; x

did; you; find; out,; im after; an; all; terrain; 3; wheeler; (big; bike; wheels); and; want; to; have; a; look; but; dont; want; to; waste; bus; fair; x

Noted yesterday the opening times are Friday and Saturday but I am unsure of times sorry!

Noted yesterday the opening times are Friday and Saturday but I am unsure of times sorry!

ok; thanks; hun,; wanted; to; nip; down; today,; tomorrow; will; be; too; late; :(

We bought two Gracco prams and they fell apart quite literally within weeks.

We then went for a McClaren all terrain jobby which we bought off ebay brand new for £105 inclusive of the postage (retail was £449 in babycare centre at the time). it was that good we resold it on ebay for a profit of £20 after 3 years great service.

Remember you get what you pay for, cheap isn't always the better choice

dels bits and bobs at foxhill buys them now