Goodluck Owls and Blades

Looking forward to the new season! would like to say goodluck to both Wednesday and United for this season...

COME ONNNN!!

Well said, its nice to see its not just me that’s up at silly-0’clock.

I've got no problem wishing the decent Wednesday lads all the best for the new season, new grounds to visit, new pubs to see and a few thrashings handed out should make for a decent season.

I hope the pillocks crawl back under their pre season stones and argue amongst themselves about away attendences and ticket prices at Halifax.

good luck owls and blades lets hope for a good season for both

Yep good luck to both, at the end of the day it would be good to see us arguing about whos going to win our respective league with the most points, (can we just can we?)

I've got no problem wishing the decent Wednesday lads all the best for the new season, new grounds to visit, new pubs to see and a few thrashings handed out should make for a decent season.

I hope the pillocks crawl back under their pre season stones and argue amongst themselves about away attendences and ticket prices at Halifax.

YAY! another repeat!.. So, we've crawled back - especially for you Sporkers!..

Ever thought some of us have other lives other than the forum? some of us have holidays during the summer, families and friends?.. no thought not. Telling us to crawl back because we keep mentioning your poor attendance for the opening game aint gonna work either.

love and kisses pal! :wave:

As a Blade, I'd like to take this opportunity to wish our neighbours over in S6 all the very best for the forthcoming season, hoping you gain record points, thrash every team in sight and of course, gain promotion come November.

Unfortunately, as much as I'd like to, I can't. Well come now, do you Wendy boys and gals want to see the Blades promoted to the Premier League come next year? Of course you don't!!

Have a miserable season, Wednesdayites!:thumbsup:

As a Blade, I'd like to take this opportunity to wish our neighbours over in S6 all the very best for the forthcoming season, hoping you gain record points, thrash every team in sight and of course, gain promotion come November.

Unfortunately, as much as I'd like to, I can't. Well come now, do you Wendy boys and gals want to see the Blades promoted to the Premier League come next year? Of course you don't!!

Have a miserable season, Wednesdayites!:thumbsup:

Although i do agree, lol,

To the genuine supporters from the dark side, i hope you enjoy your travels, enjoy the home matches and see a few more wins than last season. Respect to the paying supporter, of any club.

To the Blades we do not need luck ! Its nailed on ! lol

YAY! another repeat!.. So, we've crawled back - especially for you Sporkers!..

Ever thought some of us have other lives other than the forum? some of us have holidays during the summer, families and friends?.. no thought not. Telling us to crawl back because we keep mentioning your poor attendance for the opening game aint gonna work either.

love and kisses pal! :wave:

Had a lovely pre season, holiday in Morroco, Orlando, Clearwater and Miami, loved it, you should try it sweetheart.

The 18 month old loved it as did the missus.

Back under your stone lover, there's a good boy!!!

How was League One for you my curly tailed, attendance obsessed, Asian Prince?

Had a lovely pre season, holiday in Morroco, Orlando, Clearwater and Miami, loved it, you should try it sweetheart.

The 18 month old loved it as did the missus.

Back under your stone lover, there's a good boy!!!

How was League One for you my curly tailed, attendance obsessed, Asian Prince?

So, you've discovered Google Earth then eh? the places you can go whilst in your bedroom, the possibilities are endless.

Anyway, as for me, Done Morocco, loved it.. but hate america and it's people so wouldn't go there.. spose thats an aquired taste.

The league one has started off just as i'd hoped, Owls with a convincing display and a win. Now, just need your ugly grunters to get battered tommorrow to make my weekend complete.