Where can i go that is secluded and scary?

What the hell are you babbling about?

Looks like hes just trying to bait you.

Ignore it!!

The General Cemetry on Cemetry road. Some scary boarded up buildings as well

Hey ppl,

so me and a couple of friends want to go somewhere within or close to sheffield that will scare us.

Anywhere?

try greenland estate in darnal thats scary at night trust me come to that its scary in daytime too :hihi:

Just after I passed my driving test, I decided to go for a drive. I had only ever been to Redmires during the day before and thought how peaceful it was!

I headed for Redmires, it was about half 6-7 at night, it was just going dusk. When I reached Redmires I turned the car around facing the water. I looked across the water and felt an eerie presence. After a couple of minutes, I couldn't stand it any longer and left(very quickly). I was terrified but I don't know what of!

Even now when I think of that trip, it terrifies me and I would never go again.

Just after I passed my driving test, I decided to go for a drive. I had only ever been to Redmires during the day before and thought how peaceful it was!

I headed for Redmires, it was about half 6-7 at night, it was just going dusk. When I reached Redmires I turned the car around facing the water. I looked across the water and felt an eerie presence. After a couple of minutes, I couldn't stand it any longer and left(very quickly). I was terrified but I don't know what of!

Even now when I think of that trip, it terrifies me and I would never go again.

You pussy!

:hihi:

Actualy i know what you mean. The only way youd get me there when its dark would be with a gun to the head.

You pussy!

:hihi:

Actualy i know what you mean. The only way youd get me there when its dark would be with a gun to the head.

What a sissy!

Drive somewhere remote. No street lights, no light pollution.

Turn off the engine.

Turn off the lights.

Open the car door.

If like me you've done this in a lay by with a hedge, behind which there are loads of dozy sheep you'll be terrified.

What a sissy!

Whatever mate, you be brave if you want.

Its **** ya pants scarey there when its dark.

what about the ruins of the old church in Wentworth Village. Used to be part of the Wentworth Estate. Full of history, doubles up as a cemetery

Spookiest place I ever went to was Middlewood Hospital early 1990s. Huge and totally deserted. Well eerie

that cemetary road one?

off eccelsall road etc?

the one with the old derelict deconsecrated chapel?

been in there tripping at night, very very scary lol

supposedly the haunt of ghosts, satanists and rapists etc

Don't talk daft, I used to work for the Friends of the General Cemetery, they work in the old Chapel iirc.