How to fix scratches on car

How can I fix some scratches on my car? Also I think I have some chemical that got on my car. I tried to clean that off and ended up scratching my car. Any advice? Thanks.

hi my dad does cosmetic car repairs on cars scratches and stuff he is cheap and relible his name is andy 07979507401 phone and get a quote

T-cut works well or you could try rubbing compound depending on how deep they are?

T-cut works well or you could try rubbing compound depending on how deep they are?

This :) Make sure you get some polish and wax afterwards to bring the shine back out again.

T-cut always worked for me, Surprised you can still buy it, must be 40 years ago when i first started using it.

Its going to come down to what do you mean by “scratches” if we are talking about swirl marks and rubs then you are in with a chance, anything that as “broken” the surface and you are wasting your time, call in the experts.

Try the thumb nail test, if you can feel the scratch you are never going to “polish” it out.