Avairy birds for sale

does anyone know the best place to advertise avairy birds ,as ive gt a few for sa le, alexanderer ringneck,normal ringneck,a rosella, 2 budgies, and a kakariki they all need to go together this weekend so if anyone knows anyone that will want to buy them ther 100 pound for them all thanks

You can place a free advert of the bird trader. Co uk

does anyone know the best place to advertise avairy birds ,as ive gt a few for sa le, alexanderer ringneck,normal ringneck,a rosella, 2 budgies, and a kakariki they all need to go together this weekend so if anyone knows anyone that will want to buy them ther 100 pound for them all thanks
hi i have a karariki in rescue that is very lonely and could do with a mate would you consider him or her coming here, he belonged to a old lady and she couldnt look after him no more so he ended up here through the safe haven parrot rescue as i am a co ordinator for sheffield i also have rescued greys and amazons and can ensure a good home, i did read your post saying they had to go together but can offer a lifelong home for the karariki xx