Sheffield Fayre 2010 - 29 & 30 August - Norfolk Park

The Regather bar at Sheffield Fayre will have two real ales on tap from The Brew Company.

Slaker Pale Ale and Best Bitter both served through beer engines to quench your thirst.

I'll be there for 2 meet the brewer sessions on bank holiday Monday at 2pm & 4pm so if you fancy a pint and the chance to ask me any questions come along. I'll be doing a short talk explaining the brewing process and the ingredients and what goes into my beers.

If you're from the forum please introduce yourself so i know who you are.

Hopefully see you there.

There are trams and buses that can get you too the park - parking is tight round the area.

I know because I live round there.

I'm part of the living history lot and we were told that the trams aren't running because of maintenance.

Hi

There are no issues with Supertram this weekend - it will be running as normal.

There is no dog show this year.

The Army are attending.

We can send a programme to anyone who emails us: centreinthepark@sheffield.gov.uk

Thanks.

Hi

There are no issues with Supertram this weekend - it will be running as normal.

There is no dog show this year.

The Army are attending.

We can send a programme to anyone who emails us: centreinthepark@sheffield.gov.uk

Thanks.

Wouldn't it just have been easier to put a programme on line? Then everyone could have seen it, and it would have saved you postage costs.

Whats the best route by public transport from the north of Sheffield please?

Wouldn't it just have been easier to put a programme on line? Then everyone could have seen it, and it would have saved you postage costs.

Whats the best route by public transport from the north of Sheffield please?

Hi i see you are in hillsbrough ,so the tram will take you straight there. You will need the halfway one.

Hi i see you are in hillsbrough ,so the tram will take you straight there. You will need the halfway one.

Cheers, I thought that would be the case - but which stop is nearest to access Norfolk Park?

The stop for castle college maybe best,i think.

Nearest tram stop is arbourthorne road tram stop, head down hill from there.

All set for a great couple of days. :)

oh poopydooop! We've got friends come up especially for this, but one of them is disabled - we hadn't factored in not being able to park :(

Can you take an electric mobility scooter on a tram?

i cant believe that the only decent show sheffield can do right and there is no parking this year :rant: Typical sheffield get something right and mess it up wonder how many people wont bother going now and yes they may be trams but they are only good if you they run near near you:rant:

is it still on despite the rain? hope so.

Just to let everyone know we do have disabled parking in the Guildford Avenue Car park, for blue badge holders, and we do have mobility scooters available for hire (free of charge) from Centre in the Park. (0114 2860400)

Its looking great despite the weather. :)