Bus Driver With Bad Attitude

Next time bring the correct fare. I'm sick and tired of telling people.

I have to say I agree this particualr driver bating is wrong. The driver has given change not moaned at you and kicked you off the bus like many do.

The pound coins will spend. Sheff Kid I love your spelling and grammer its worse than mine and thats saying something. I trust your English teacher will be very proud of you.

With my experience in getting on public transport with a pushchair that all the bus drivers i have come across all have bad attitudes ,, they really must hate there jobs , and take it out on us passengers ......

I'm completely lost in this whole topic - it's barmy. A driver, when given a note, provided change in pound coins and you have an issue with it? Wow. Sad.

As for you my dear with the pushchair, there tends to be a rule of thumb that if someone thinks everyone around them have bad attitudes, it tends to suggest that you have a bad attitude or that you act in such a way to create that scenario.

I think you will find, like most jobs, there are those that love and those that hate their job. However, to believe every driver is against you personally seems to suggest you go round with your eyes closed.

I tried complaining about this once when a driver flatly refused to accept a note.

Turns out under the Road Traffic Act 1947 passengers are obliged to tender coin.

they all are so rude many time have drove past when bus was not full and when you complain nothing gets done about it

bus drivers bad attitude is one of the reasons i cycle everywhere

Can you stick to the subject and avoid bickering please

I was about to take a trip on the bus the other day,all was fine and dandy until to my suprise the driver refused to accept the live chicken that I tendered for my fare.

This was a prime bit of poultry and I am shocked that the driver refused and I am deeply traumatised by the whole incident.

It was explained to the driver that the bartering system had been used for centuries and was the very foundation of the financial world,in the end he said he couldnt take it as he only had 2 squirrels and a bag of sparrows lips.

I can tell you now a strongly worded letted is on its way to the bus company as we speak.

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

I wish bus drivers would make up their mind, do they want correct change or not? I once paid 14p into town totally in half pences and the enraged driver threw the lot out of the bus window. This was in ’83 on City Rd, it was a warm Thursday about 3.30 (so possibly summer), was anybody on the same bus? Can I get compo?

Ah! I want compensation too! Those same halfpences landed in my garden! Some of them got stuck in the lawnmower and broke it. Some flew though the open window (well, you did say it was a warm day!), and one hit the budgie and killed it! - so do I claim compo from you, or the bus driver?

:hihi:

In some parts of the country if you present a £10 note for instance £10 is what it will cost you for the trip as you will receive no change.

In Bristol for instance the best you could hope for is a 'change receipt' in which you would be required to go to the office to retrieve your change this has had a magical effect and quite profitable for the bus company as not many folk actually bother to go fetch the change so it's a win win for the bus company and it's heading this way probably.

Thats a brilliant idea :) I would certainly be in favour of that it would solve a lot of problems.

IV JUST GOT ON X78 BUS THIS MORNING AND PAID WITH A £10 NOTE, THE DRIVER PASSES ME MY CHANGE BACK WHICH WAS £5 SOMETHING IN POUND COINS, SO COZ IV GOT NO ZIPS ON MY POCKETS I SEEN 2 £5 NOTES HANGING OUT OF HIS SHIRT POCKET, SO I ASKED HIM IF HE COULD SWAP MY COINS FOR ONE OF THE NOTES AND HE TURNED ROUND TO ME AND SAID NOOO, SO I ASKED HIM WHY NOT AND HE SAID COZ HE DIDN'T WANT TOO :rant:

SOOO SHOULD I REPORT HIM ?

WHAT WILL HAPPEN ?

WILL IT BE WORTH IT ?

Your lucky he changed the £10 to be honest. A lot of them would say they dont have change and not let you on. Count yourself lucky rather than moaning about it........jesus!!!

Edited by China-Black

I got on the X6 to Sheffield Centre from Anston last week, the bus turned up 10minutes late . I got on the bus and payed with a £10 note and the driver sarcastically said,

"Thanks for not using change, and causing a delay"

What a t0sser! He had already caused a bigger delay!