Noahs Ark, Crookes

noahs ark as now got back the karoke thank you kevin and chris are back here on the 9th october 30th october both are saturday night come and join us on the 9th october it is the landladys birthday 21 again he he all welcome see you all on the 9th october we will have agood old time also there is a quiz starting on thursday and there will be sandwiches on and it free to enter you win a gallon of beer or lager this starts on september 23rd everyone welcome

can you confirm when the karaoke night is please?

noahs ark as now got back the karoke thank you kevin and chris are back here on the 9th october 30th october both are saturday night come and join us on the 9th october it is the landladys birthday 21 again he he all welcome see you all on the 9th october we will have agood old time also there is a quiz starting on thursday and there will be sandwiches on and it free to enter you win a gallon of beer or lager this starts on september 23rd everyone welcome

Will you have a punctuation night? :P

this is to sharp 87 karoke is on this friday 24th september sorry for the inconvience from the management

Edited by 8 ball owl

What night is the pub quiz on at Noah's Ark?

What night is the pub quiz on at Noah's Ark?

This thursday and every thursday at 9-00pm.

Friday nights are getting better and better each week, everyone has a great time and non of that cliqueness you get in some locals.

I love it in there !!!!

i lived at tapton, am blonde and worked at the noahs between 1999 and 2001

ah....not me then! ;)

i have to agree, we werent a bad bunch! :P

x

Where are you working now?:D

Where are you working now?:D

lol! at the ripe old age of too old to mention...ive left the drudgery to the young uns and decided that my pension is to be built in my own business (with a hefty kick from my full time employement).

x

Does Noah's Ark still serve home made chicken pie and mushy peas?

Best in the whole of the city, yum

tinas food was just the best....cauliflower cheese in a giant yorkshire with curly fries was my staple favourite.

im guessing when tina and john left, she took her legendary meat and potato pie recipe with her too :(

x

Sorry to say we can not offer any food at the moment, we are trying to get the catering kitchen up and running.

the kitchen has been left in a sorry state but we are working on it and hope to get food back on in the very near future.