Noahs Ark, Crookes

noahs ark in crookes has now reopened cask ale is farmers blonde black sheep monday pool tuesday open mic wednesday pool thursday quiz night win agallon beer starting 12th august friday karoke with janet saturday nice friendly 50 60 music chilling out with juke box sunday chilling night relax after a good weekend on friday there is open the box but please come in and have a look around and see tracy if you have any questions about what is happen at the pub bank holiday weekend friday27th august karoke with janet 28th saturday kevin and chris duet guitar and keyboards 29th august sunday afternoon 4 8 karoke with janet monday afternoon crib and dominos win a gallon of beer or larger depending how many enters the competition hope to see new and old faces ;)

hiya aleksandr, do us a favour and get jonny cash off the juke box, or put some other ones on of his. cheers ;) come on you daggers ;)

Went in last night, only had one round but the Farmers Blonde was lovely, the lady behind the bar was really friendly, and there was a nice little collection of Meerkats above the bar which kept my missus happy.

Just to add, the meerkars were not real!

Went in last night, only had one round but the Farmers Blonde was lovely, the lady behind the bar was really friendly, and there was a nice little collection of Meerkats above the bar which kept my missus happy.

Just to add, the meerkars were not real!

There was a gorgeous blonde behind the bar about 10-12 years ago! Think she went to Tapton.

Guest makapaka
There was a gorgeous blonde behind the bar about 10-12 years ago! Think she went to Tapton.

I know who you mean. She married my divvy mate a couple of years back and is now having a baby - such a waste.....:hihi:

A 2nd side in our Monday league wouldn't go amiss , you could put Orlovs orlstars in.

Is the interior still the same? Any paint been slapped on the walls?

I think they are doing it up with red n White stripes.

10 - 12 years ago, there were loads of top class barmaids working there, not just one (unless I was drunk and developed triple vision)

I'm sure they all used to give me the eye as well:hihi::hihi:

Anyone remember the Barmaid in there about 45 years or so ago called Chris ?

Went in for one on Fri. and stayed all eve. Had a great time, my kinda place, everyone chatty and friendly.

I'll be going back.

When are Kevin & Chris playing there again - they were fantastic