Incident in Killamarsh 04/08/10

Just driven through Killamarsh at top end (Sheffield Road) and there were 8 police vehicles and an ambulance on the main road outside a house. Any idea whats happened? Looks real major.

I went past there in June but I never saw anything.

here we go again......

Tell me about it. And Killamarsh isnt even in Sheffield!

Tell me about it. And Killamarsh isnt even in Sheffield!

You're wrong there, Killamarsh is in Sheffield, we pay our rates to NED, but we have Sheffield post codes and Sheffield phone numbers...:)

Killamarsh is in Essex...SO THERE!

Just driven through Killamarsh at top end (Sheffield Road) and there were 8 police vehicles and an ambulance on the main road outside a house. Any idea whats happened? Looks real major.

Hiya, if you're meaning today, the police helicopter has been hovering over that area for about half an hour...if you find out let me know....:)

Killamarsh is in Essex...SO THERE!

Nutter..:hihi::hihi:

You're wrong there, Killamarsh is in Sheffield, we pay our rates to NED, but we have Sheffield post codes and Sheffield phone numbers...:)

No we're not we're in North East Derbyshire with an S postcode just like Worksop and Chesterfield. Ask any original Martians and they'll gladly tell you so.

No we're not we're in North East Derbyshire with an S postcode just like Worksop and Chesterfield. Ask any original Martians and they'll gladly tell you so.

Killamarsh eh.

Good old days in the mid sixties, booth and fisher bus from Beighton, in the pictures to watch dambusters and catch the boothy bus back home...........Good owd days........

Council houses were two a penny then.

No we're not we're in North East Derbyshire with an S postcode just like Worksop and Chesterfield.
Worksop is Notts, not NE Derbs. Just FYI ;)

Killamarsh eh.

Good old days in the mid sixties, booth and fisher bus from Beighton, in the pictures to watch dambusters and catch the boothy bus back home...........Good owd days........

Council houses were two a penny then.

Bloomin' 'eck ...Booth and Fisher...that takes me back...