New Asda at Parson Cross - Megathread

Anyone else noticed how the new traffic lights on Halifax road are cocking the job up for traffic on Halifax road? 6.30 in a morning lights go red to let 1 car out of Chaucer and are red for an age for main road traffic, could have crawled on all fours accross junction in the time lights are red. Same thing at other times, seems minor side roads are getting too much green time or signals are not set up correctly!

Must be the same chap who set the lights at Kilner way, Foxhill Rd and Claywheels Lane, ie, change at random whether anythings on the side road or not. Planner1 said it's because at these locations the buried loops are faulty, which has been the case for years.

I went in the new Asda the other night for the first time and in the hour or so I was in I saw several shoplifters, mostly teenagers, and a woman looking for security because she had her purse stolen :|

Within minutes of entering the building I could tell this was an Asda that was very different from the other Sheffield Asda stores, it was like "look at me and see how hard I am" central.

I'm surprised they didnt have a Staffordshire Bull Terrier mooring section near the entrance, right next to the big gang of chavvy bmx bike riding scrotes waiting for their shoplifting mates.

Staffordshire bull terrier mooring section. that is funny.

Gave it a try today. Nice pleasent staff, well proportioned store. Cafe food was fine. Overall the store seemed good. Only Bad points not much room for clothing range and isles/layout seemed a bit of mish mash. Other than that I think we'll deffo use again especially being as Handsworth is driving me mad with the refurb.

Ryan Rhodes was in there shopping with his missus so it has a bit of a celebrity following too.....lol.

Edited by Bethsmummy

You do talk alot of tosh on here. God I'm glad I don't know you, with some of your comments regarding the area and people within it.

Nothing more to add.

You do talk alot of tosh on here. God I'm glad I don't know you, with some of your comments regarding the area and people within it.

Nothing more to add.

Awww group hug.

Awww group hug.

Arrh, thank you. Made my night a cyber hug, what next.

I went in the new Asda the other night for the first time and in the hour or so I was in I saw several shoplifters, mostly teenagers, and a woman looking for security because she had her purse stolen :|

Within minutes of entering the building I could tell this was an Asda that was very different from the other Sheffield Asda stores, it was like "look at me and see how hard I am" central.

I'm surprised they didnt have a Staffordshire Bull Terrier mooring section near the entrance, right next to the big gang of chavvy bmx bike riding scrotes waiting for their shoplifting mates.

So, I'm asuming you reported the shoplifters which you saw.

NO !!!

well that makes you as bad as the people your moaning about :loopy:

So, I'm asuming you reported the shoplifters which you saw.

NO !!!

well that makes you as bad as the people your moaning about :loopy:

So you want to join in our group hug too, awwwwww come here.

Staffordshire bull terrier mooring section. that is funny.

It certainly gave me a chuckle this morning.

I'm hoping to pop into this Asda on my way home from work tonight, hopefully it will be quite quiet at 6pm on a Tuesday.

Regards

Doom

It certainly gave me a chuckle this morning.

I'm hoping to pop into this Asda on my way home from work tonight, hopefully it will be quite quiet at 6pm on a Tuesday.

Regards

Doom

Hopefully the place will calm down once the novelty factor has worn off, and when the locals realize most of the food is in date, and that Asda have no offers on tinfoil and rizzlas.

There is the mooring station, its just by the cash points, they have labled it a dog station but we all know what they mean.

I have been a couple of times for bits and bobs as its saves going all the way to the co-op, but its getting annoying in there now, people just seem to stop in aisle and start conversations blocking the whole aisle.

Then there is the **** car park, why they have to have 3-4 people telling you how to park is beyond me??