How many dates before you have sex with someone?

How many dates do you think people generally have with each other before having sex?

How many dates do you think people generally have with each other before having sex?

Have you heard of the third date rule?

Of course rules are made to be broken :love::heyhey::clap::banana:

I think people should wait for a month or so, but it all depends if you want someone to keep or somebody to mess about with, i don't agree with the one night stand lark though, i think it's pretty bleh.

Have you heard of the third date rule?

That seems to be an Americanism, and even then, I don't think it's nearly as widespread in the USA as many American tv programmes would have us believe.

The impression I get is that, nowadays, the most common number of dates required before a relationship turns sexual is zero.

Is the question about as a rule or if your lucky ?

Look, we can have sex and if you want to call it a date that up to you :D

If anyone asks we can even say it was several dates ;)

not too many dats they give you aweful diarea, dont want that during sex :suspect:

errrrrrrrrrrrrm

The answer is:

as many as they want there to be, which may be 0 and may be hundreds.

I'm not sure that anyone has a hard and fast rule- I mean what if it turns out that you don't like the person you have a date with?

The answer is:

as many as they want there to be, which may be 0 and may be hundreds.

The OP does actually ask how many we think is generally happening, and not how many should happen (to which my response, as yours here, would be however many the people in question want to happen, because it is no business of anybody else.)

It does seem to me that the current trend is for sex to occur much earlier in a developing relationship than it used to when I was young. I have no great opinion on whether that's a good or bad thing; it's probably neither good nor bad, but just something that has happened.

I think a lot of people probably only have two or three, but I personally think that is too few.